Speculations What do you expect from Chapter 1007?

Imo:
Chopper-centred chapter with him ending the antibody and starting to destribute it (saving Hyogoro in time)
Drake and Apoo interactions (possibly Apoo officially chosing a side)
Marco starting to fall in a 3v1
Reveal of Sanji decision
Showcase of Jimbe vs Who's Who

We already seen every chapter under the dome includes sanji so....

Sanji going to yamato

Jinbe vs who’s who centric chapter

Chopper finishing antidote

Something with hawkins

king and queen doing a combo attack on Marco that badly hurts him.

end of chapter silouhette with scabbards is revealed

I really hope to see Perospero team with Marco against King and Queens‚ cause while Marco is handling the two of them at the same time and seems to be at an advantage‚ they didn't even go hybrid form yet and there is so much Marco can do. If Perospero teams with them‚ it will be overkill even for Marco.

I personally think the next chap won't be chopper centered... but we will get integral developments there too like Hyogoro and stuff... i reckon since oda has introduced Perospero back to the plot and has shown sanji's decision on panel.. which is ironic coz usually he is by himself off screening his decisions .. that may be the primary focus.. now i thought about it.. oda may not cover marco in this chapter if something appalling happens and saves it for the next chap... or makes it a cliffhanger in this chapter at the end. ... so Sanji's decision and where yamato is headed these were developed.. and may be developed more . the next chap imo will be alot more Sanji/marco or Sanji/W'sW centered where they both will be the meat and potatoes of the chapter.. and chopper and other minor developments being the appetizers (like jack ;)) and desserts.. and we'll end in a major cliffhanger (marco prolly 💀) or a threshold of Sanji's fight with whoever it may be... but W'sW vs Jimbe may get snippets too its not a minor development but not thay integral to the plot that the last chap left for this next chapter to adapt but if marco is left for a cliffhanger then W'sW vs Jimbe would be welcomed i mean why not..

Look the thing with marco is (in this scenario where Perespero is a foe) .. that if Perespero does something to gravely harm marco... and its left off with no info about him being alive or not.. and in this same chapter sanji fights jack and the chapter ends with the next chapter giving insight to what happened to marco and sanji kicking jack's ass into the live dome.. not half impossible if u ask meh.. but if he does it would make sense.. even if he doesn't.. and their fight is soo devastating that they destroy their way through to the dome it would still make sense (in the 1008 chap) .. coz even if sanji wins... he won't know that marco is dead or alive... or it may happen in this way.. after securing the scabbards he head for the dome where he is needed the most and there he finds marco may or may not be unconscious.. but stuck to the candy.. and about to get blown into smithereens.. but sanji saves him.. or Marco is injured and the sanji merging with marco fantasy could come true ( one can interpret this fantasy as marco and sanji fighting together if marco's aight) in 1008, coz sanji would definitely not come out unscathed from jack's fight.. but he should be alright imo he has taken alot more than elephants ig

but this is just in case where Perespero becomes a foe.

:smart: