What do you hope to see after this battle?

So it seems like we're possibly heading towards the end of this arc - let's assume it'll end within the next 10 chapters.

What do you hope to see in the next arc?

I'm hoping to go back to Chu/Juuko/Wei. The Qin/Wei alliance will be over, so will Chu go for revenge, will Han/Chu meet? Did Karin meet Man'U etc?

I want to see a whole bunch of shit.
  • Hi Shin, Gyoku Hou and Gaku Ka armies grow to 30-50K
  • Kyou Kai promoted to general
  • Ka Ryo Ten commanding her own army under Shin
  • Mou Ten joins Ou Sen's retinue
  • Den Ri Mi/Sou'Ou leaving the Ou Sen Army and joining the Gyoku Hou
  • Rin Gyoku joins the Gaku Ka
  • Kan Ki dead or joining a rival state
  • Political intrigue arc so we can see Shin chill out at his mansion, possibly get married and spend some money on upgrading his army, e.g. crossbows, spears, armour, horses, etc.

I want to see a whole bunch of shit.
  • Hi Shin, Gyoku Hou and Gaku Ka armies grow to 30-50K
  • Kyou Kai promoted to general
  • Ka Ryo Ten commanding her own army under Shin
  • Mou Ten joins Ou Sen's retinue
  • Den Ri Mi/Sou'Ou leaving the Ou Sen Army and joining the Gyoku Hou
  • Rin Gyoku joins the Gaku Ka
  • Kan Ki dead or joining a rival state
  • Political intrigue arc so we can see Shin chill out at his mansion, possibly get married and spend some money on upgrading his army, e.g. crossbows, spears, armour, horses, etc.
Realistic, please :yearight:

lol, he wouldn’t lose two. Either DRM OR Sou’Ou, not both.
I can't see it, however it would open up an interesting development of Ousen recruiting replacements. So far he's been rebuffed by every big name but it would be cool to see him incorporate a powerful general into his ranks somewhere down the line. Also gives Hara the chance to kill characters off and yet not weaken the army. And it fits in with Ousen's character and attitude towards his underlings.

I can't see it, however it would open up an interesting development of Ousen recruiting replacements. So far he's been rebuffed by every big name but it would be cool to see him incorporate a powerful general into his ranks somewhere down the line. Also gives Hara the chance to kill characters off and yet not weaken the army. And it fits in with Ousen's character and attitude towards his underlings.
I couldn't see Sou'Ou talking back to Ou Sen, and yet he did. If he left, it would be because he would be done with Ou Sen. Den Ri Mi, I can see leaving because he's jealous, overshadowed and feels he needs to prove himself to Ou Sen.

In fairness to Ou Sen, the individuals that rebuffed him were all seasoned generals in their own right. Q3 are still coming into their own, and I can very easily see Mou Ten regarding joining Ou Sen's retinue as a necessity to become stronger and safeguard the lives of his men better.

I don’t see how you don’t see it. Ou Sen is always on the look out for talent and he’s already made his interest known in Mou Ten.

Mou Ten was shaken by Ri Boku. Joining Ou Sen could be his way of getting stronger so he can protect his men.

The legwork has been done.
Actually, Ousen might propose Mouten as the next 6GG, replacing Kanki. Could see Ousen cooking up the next 6GG upcoming arc, one spot will be vacant with Kanki likely being offed soon.

Actually, Ousen might propose Mouten as the next 6GG, replacing Kanki. Could see Ousen cooking up the next 6GG upcoming arc, one spot will be vacant with Kanki likely being offed soon.
They have an open slot already. It’s not being filled because the Q3 aren’t ready yet.

Shin is likely the closest one to becoming a GG at this point. Ri Boku had to acknowledge him when he broke his cage. Still, I don’t see any of Q3 becoming GGs before Zhao falls.