What features would you want added to the WorstGen Forum?

One of the things I want added to the forum is the ability to attach images to profile statuses or even an art tab specifically for stuff you make. This’d be a good way to showcase your art rather than creating a topic for it.

I’m aware that there’s a Graphic Field category but most people probably wouldn’t think to go there, especially for a specific topic (although people don’t post there often anyway). We can’t pin topics on our profiles either, and status posts can easily get lost under newer ones overtime.

The status page doesn’t have any of the options available when you‘re writing a message on a topic, so you’d have to post a link to something if you want people to see it. Emojis aren’t an option either.

People often change their status to discuss things that don’t need a new topic or to be posted on an already existing one. For such a commonly used part of the forum, it’s a bit irritating that we can’t do much with it. It’s severely lacking.

What would you like to see added? :choppawhat:

YouTube shorts, light novels section, and My Little Pony subforum (for me).
I must state due to this now, that Princess Luna is best pony, now and forever. Yeah I'm a brony.

Anyway, my suggestions are allowing image uploads, having imgur open in another tab all the time browsing here is annoying.

Also a dislike button, so I can dislike all these damn troll posts.

and My Little Pony subforum (for me).
Is there a free place in your forum left? :endthis:

Like in here or an actual mlp forum? Cuz there's actually one called "MLP forum".

I can create a MLP fanclub if you want. I'm been wanting to do that but I don't have time lol. Probably tonight or next year.:madmonk:

I must state due to this now, that Princess Luna is best pony, now and forever. Yeah I'm a brony.
The My Little Pony discussion…

A kaguya sama thread
You’re gonna have to round up quite a few active fans for the admins to consider it. :suresure:

Anyway, my suggestions are allowing image uploads, having imgur open in another tab all the time browsing here is annoying.

Also a dislike button, so I can dislike all these damn troll posts.
Image uploads would require more work to implement, I think. More servers would probably need to be bought which would equal more money. This forum apparently makes 110 dollars a month from Patreon so money shouldn’t be an excuse nor a problem.

A dislike button… I‘m not sure how well that would work but I can think of a few examples that it would serve useful for. This should be considered!