Questions & Mysteries What happened to Kaido's crew and all the other participants in the battle of Onigashima?

Where have they all gone?

Big Mom or Kaido, well I'm willing to overlook that if we assume that they are dead. Same for Orochi and Kanjuro.

But what about Drake? Is Hawkins really dead? The 2 guys from the CPO? The Tobiroppo/Jack? Even for Marco, did he go back to his island?

It's all well and good to speed things up, but it leaves a lot of unanswered questions. I don't like the way Oda is proceeding at all.

They badly need a power up, I agree

But randomly taking half of Kaido's crew would be shit. All of those guys would have doubtful loyalty to say the least
Kaido’s crew is based off meritocracy and respect of strength. It would be in character for the former beast pirates to join the people who defeated their captain/alliance

Kaido’s crew is based off meritocracy and respect of strength. It would be in character for the former beast pirates to join the people who defeated their captain/alliance
Alright, in character from them
But why would law/kid take them on? They just abandoned their captain after one defeat and joined his usurpers. That isn't very loyal imo

King and Queen had fallen from the Island that's why there were on Udon, think Ryokugyu will bring both to Vegapunk.

Drake will escape back to SWORD

Orochi, Kanjuro, Hawkins, WsW and the two CP0 are dead

Jack, Sasaki, Fukurokujo, Perospero, Black Maria and fooder arrested by Wano gov

Numbers, Apoo could take them, but i would prefer If Yamato turned them in Wano protectors under Momo orders, they could even think Momo is Kaido because of the Dragon form.

Ukti and P1, next cover story

King and Queen had fallen from the Island that's why there were on Udon, think Ryokugyu will bring both to Vegapunk.

Drake will escape back to SWORD

Orochi, Kanjuro, Hawkins, WsW and the two CP0 are dead

Jack, Sasaki, Fukurokujo, Perospero, Black Maria and fooder arrested by Wano gov

Numbers, Apoo could take them, but i would prefer If Yamato turned them in Wano protectors under Momo orders, they could even think Momo is Kaido because of the Dragon form.

Ukti and P1, next cover story
Pretty nice

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Most of the crew and factory workers probably stay in Wano and Momo will give them amnesty

PS. I doubt Wanos economy can run without those factories, they clearly need those incomes for reconstruction of cities

Where have they all gone?

Big Mom or Kaido, well I'm willing to overlook that if we assume that they are dead. Same for Orochi and Kanjuro.

But what about Drake? Is Hawkins really dead? The 2 guys from the CPO? The Tobiroppo/Jack? Even for Marco, did he go back to his island?

It's all well and good to speed things up, but it leaves a lot of unanswered questions. I don't like the way Oda is proceeding at all.
Their fate will be revealed in SBS or Vivre Card. :milaugh:

I bet King and Queen arent dead, GB asked for a warship, probably to take them as prisioneira

And both would be valuable assets for the WG to improve its scientific capabilities. Vegapunk could take Lunarian and Germa powers and use it to improve the SSG or even other WG weapons.