Questions & Mysteries What happened to Page 1?

What happened to Page 1!

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I think P1's absence will amount to one big punch line of what Sanji did to him. Sanji fought P1 with the expressed desire to reduce the enemy's forces. P1 was in the Flower capital to find Sanji, and in the process, the citizens there had their livelihoods ruined by P1 wrecking their business whilst looking for Sanji.

All of that would be for nothing if Sanji didn't stay true to his word and reduced the enemy forces. P1 was beaten, and terribly I might add. His fate might be revealed when Sanji comes into conflict with Queen who sent P1 to apprehend Sanji in the first place.

He was pretty cool design wise but in the end his role was just to be an hypetool for Sanji. We already saw in one go his full zoan and hybrid form plus display of power and at the same time his level of defence (which Sanji overcome). What is left is just his human form but with that what I would expect from Oda is something to troll Sanji later or maybe just forget about him, like a plethora of other secondary villains, and go on with the story. At best he will have some panels with a line or 2 if he is lucky but at this point it is pointless to make him fight Sanji again when Sanji was shown clearly stronger (-> hype RS Sanji) in their first, and most likely last, fight.

I

Inspector_Mu

He is gone.
Unless you think Drake was pissed more for nothing

The dude sole purpose was to hype Sanji RS.

He can come back later...it doesnt mean he didjt get trashed.

Considering how Vergo vs Sanji clashed a bit and Vergo broke Sanji's bone, but when Sanji came back he never actually mentioned or whined about his broken leg..

Then it's not impossible if similar thing happened again here. Sanji and Page One clashed, Page One bite Sanji and broke him internally, both retreated. Sanji came back as if nothing happened Punk Hazard style.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:saitahu:

He destroyed P1, Oda wanted to show us Sanji new power that he will use, but he didn’t want to show us it’s full capabilities.
So sanji used the full capabilities to beat one and thats gonna be enough for queen too ?