Questions & Mysteries What happened to puddings father ?

H

Homelander

I am kinda puzzled how come big mom never usedhim to read poneglyph.

Do you think he escaped or still alive ? That begs the question of three eyed race who could read the poneglyph.

Is oda going to explain three eyed race and how big mom found them ?

H

Haoshoku

It looks like he wasnt present for Pudding’s childhood so he probably left Big Mom/ Big Mom showed him the way out. Oda is probably saving this mystery for later or he forgot:kayneshrug:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Maybe she DID try to have Pudding’s father read Poneglyphs to her, but he resisted and she discarded him like Pound and all the rest. Her family is only important until they’re no longer useful, then she seems to tell them to fuck all the way off. Still, it’s easier to get rid of a lover than a child, even someone as heartless as Linlin clearly values blood relation (to an extent).

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's entirely possible that the third eye's abilities do not always manifest in every member of this tribe? Her father could've come from a good line, but himself be worthless in this regard. Since he was useless to Linlin after Pudding was born, no reason for the Charlotte's to keep him around.

G

Gran D. Master

It's entirely possible that the third eye's abilities do not always manifest in every member of this tribe? Her father could've come from a good line, but himself be worthless in this regard. Since he was useless to Linlin after Pudding was born, no reason for the Charlotte's to keep him around.
Or he simply got killed by BM during sex :kayneshrug: