Kaido stands back up in...

• next chapter(1050).

• chapter after next(1051).

• He's not standing back up anymore.

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
When the gang asks me "Why arent you coping yet?", I cannot help but laugh.
This thread should give you the answer you seek but also the one you dont really want.

I will use Thriller Bark as an example because it is by far the one with the most parallels with Wano. Mind you, it is not a carbon copy but does the job.
Thriller Bark is where Luffy obtained a ridiculous power-up, the Nightmare.
Wano is where Luffy pulled the most ridiculous powers of Joyboy's Nika.

Remember how Nightmare Luffy tossed zOars left and right? That's exactly how Joyboy tossed dragon Kaido around.
Remember how Nightmare Luffy slashed zOars chest open(ch479)? Zoro did that instead of Luffy in this arc to Kaido.
Paralleling TB and Nightmare unable to do anything to zOars, Joyboy cant do anything to Kaido either... Equally ineffective efforts of the MC...

Due to Wano and Thriller Bark not being exact copies of each other, it is hard to determine whether we are at point A or at point B right now.
Point A may be a better parallel due to Nightmare/Joyboy gassing out but in point B, Luffy breaks off a tusk while in Wano he breaks off a horn.

Regardless if it is point A or point B or both points being merged into one in Wano, after both points the villain stood back up!
But before that "Oh crap!" moment, what happens next is the false celebration.
After that, the promised "Oh crap!" moment is what follows.

At the same time while Kaido is awakening and powering-up, the invading WG forces are coming in to make use of the situation and take over Wano.
Those same invading WG forces are represented by Kuma in Thriller Bark.
Just like in Thriller Bark, WG's attention will get the Pirate Hunter.
But unlike direct combat with a representative of WG in TB, WG forces in Wano are just there to witness the impossible.
While they are sweeping in Kaido is going on a Rampage(100 chapter gap, 951-Rampage).
What happens next is dead man's game - beaten up and near death Zoro wakes up to do what nobody else in the world can do.
In Thriller Bark, Zoro fought Ryuma the King and after that he fought zOars+Moriah and ultimately the representative of WG, Kuma.
In Wano it is mixed up a bit, Zoro fights Kaido and Big Mom(doesnt interact with Big Mom just like he didnt interact with Moriah) and then fights Alber the King.
All that's left is to go back to fighting the invincible Kuma who is also representing Kaido, just like zOars is. Not a carbon copy, as I mentioned.
The world doesnt need two dragons and the fight between Samurai and Dragons isnt over until one of them is dead. All according to keikaku.:myman:
We got rid of Rupee who has been the anchor that dragged this whole thing down. Wano's plotlines are all unfinished, we are just starting the good part.
Another parallel Wano has with Thriller Bark is that both arcs are when Zoro obtains a Black Blade. All the plotlines are heading towards the same thing.

They intersect at the inevitable - ZKK!

>Why arent you coping yet?
Do you want the truth?

To kill the ZKK, you have to step over my dead body. :finally:

Low effort thread this time, Samurai and Dragons is where I focused most of my energy into. Should still get the point across to the clueless gang.

@kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @SinOfGreed @KiriNigiri @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ62 @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fenaker @yj @Fiji @playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @Queen @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @wordyworm @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 @HAJIKATA @Dragomir @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @BossYimz @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @LordWhis @Kuro Ashi @Jo_Ndule @sanjikun @Extravlad @Inflamed Haki @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @LadyVados @Punpun @Titty Croissant @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @Worona Woro @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Tyki_Mikk @Daikenki @HAJIKING @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @DoctorIndigo @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian

The current celebrations from the Luffy brigade are understandable, but things are still going according to my expectations for ZKK. :catpole:

See this

Nah, Luffy putting Kaido to sleep with KKG is inevitable.

Luffy needs to destroy the "if it is 1v1 Kaido will win" stuff. (Yeah, I know that Kaido fought 15 people and counting, but you get my point).

After that Kaido will be down enough for people to start celebrating victory, then he'll get back up and then it's killing time, you can choose your preferred option between Zoro, BB, Marines, BM...
It was G5 instead of KKG, but we are still following the plan. :catpole:

No reason to jump off the ZKK train unless a different solution for the Kaido problem pops up.

When the gang asks me "Why arent you coping yet?", I cannot help but laugh.
This thread should give you the answer you seek but also the one you dont really want.

I will use Thriller Bark as an example because it is by far the one with the most parallels with Wano. Mind you, it is not a carbon copy but does the job.
Thriller Bark is where Luffy obtained a ridiculous power-up, the Nightmare.
Wano is where Luffy pulled the most ridiculous powers of Joyboy's Nika.

Remember how Nightmare Luffy tossed zOars left and right? That's exactly how Joyboy tossed dragon Kaido around.
Remember how Nightmare Luffy slashed zOars chest open(ch479)? Zoro did that instead of Luffy in this arc to Kaido.
Paralleling TB and Nightmare unable to do anything to zOars, Joyboy cant do anything to Kaido either... Equally ineffective efforts of the MC...

Due to Wano and Thriller Bark not being exact copies of each other, it is hard to determine whether we are at point A or at point B right now.
Point A may be a better parallel due to Nightmare/Joyboy gassing out but in point B, Luffy breaks off a tusk while in Wano he breaks off a horn.

Regardless if it is point A or point B or both points being merged into one in Wano, after both points the villain stood back up!
But before that "Oh crap!" moment, what happens next is the false celebration.
After that, the promised "Oh crap!" moment is what follows.

At the same time while Kaido is awakening and powering-up, the invading WG forces are coming in to make use of the situation and take over Wano.
Those same invading WG forces are represented by Kuma in Thriller Bark.
Just like in Thriller Bark, WG's attention will get the Pirate Hunter.
But unlike direct combat with a representative of WG in TB, WG forces in Wano are just there to witness the impossible.
While they are sweeping in Kaido is going on a Rampage(100 chapter gap, 951-Rampage).
What happens next is dead man's game - beaten up and near death Zoro wakes up to do what nobody else in the world can do.
In Thriller Bark, Zoro fought Ryuma the King and after that he fought zOars+Moriah and ultimately the representative of WG, Kuma.
In Wano it is mixed up a bit, Zoro fights Kaido and Big Mom(doesnt interact with Big Mom just like he didnt interact with Moriah) and then fights Alber the King.
All that's left is to go back to fighting the invincible Kuma who is also representing Kaido, just like zOars is. Not a carbon copy, as I mentioned.
The world doesnt need two dragons and the fight between Samurai and Dragons isnt over until one of them is dead. All according to keikaku.:myman:
We got rid of Rupee who has been the anchor that dragged this whole thing down. Wano's plotlines are all unfinished, we are just starting the good part.
Another parallel Wano has with Thriller Bark is that both arcs are when Zoro obtains a Black Blade. All the plotlines are heading towards the same thing.

They intersect at the inevitable - ZKK!

>Why arent you coping yet?
Do you want the truth?

To kill the ZKK, you have to step over my dead body. :finally:

Low effort thread this time, Samurai and Dragons is where I focused most of my energy into. Should still get the point across to the clueless gang.

@kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @SinOfGreed @KiriNigiri @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ62 @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fenaker @yj @Fiji @playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @Queen @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @wordyworm @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 @HAJIKATA @Dragomir @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @BossYimz @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @LordWhis @Kuro Ashi @Jo_Ndule @sanjikun @Extravlad @Inflamed Haki @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @LadyVados @Punpun @Titty Croissant @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @Worona Woro @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Tyki_Mikk @Daikenki @HAJIKING @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @DoctorIndigo @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian
I'm not ZKK believer but still hyped reading this thread. Kaidou definitely returning