Discussion Power What heroes could beat Centichoro?

Psykos said that Blast, King (aka Saitama), Metal Knight, and Tatsumaki could beat him. Are there any other heroes who could beat him though? I think Flashy Flash may be able to, given his latest feats. Atomic Samurai may also be able to, but he will need to finish off EC while he’s in his Sun Blade mode. Bang may be stronger overall than EC, but I think that EC is a bad matchup for him. I’m pretty sure that WDM is more than strong enough to beat EC, but Psykos probably doesn’t know what his full power is, and he only stays in Q City, which may be why he was excluded

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Psykos said that Blast, King (aka Saitama), Metal Knight, and Tatsumaki could beat him. Are there any other heroes who could beat him though? I think Flashy Flash may be able to, given his latest feats. Atomic Samurai may also be able to, but he will need to finish off EC while he’s in his Sun Blade mode. Bang may be stronger overall than EC, but I think that EC is a bad matchup for him. I’m pretty sure that WDM is more than strong enough to beat EC, but Psykos probably doesn’t know what his full power is, and he only stays in Q City, which may be why he was excluded
Current Genos has maybe a shot with his best Blue dragon beam

Full power Metal bat is an unknown. His full power against garou could have hurt Elder C

darkshine vs EC : don't think EC can really hurt Darky but Darky will have difficulty toput him down. But i don't think its impossible for him.

Pre Retcon Child Emperor nova could do it too