Questions & Mysteries What if Kidd beat Shanks , Law beat Blackbeard, and Luffy beat Kizaru ?

Let say if oda draw Kidd beat shanks, law beat Blackbeard, and luffy beat kizaru as result .
How the fanbase react as oda want to draw captain trio rival beating top tier battle in 1vs1 fight ?
Post automatically merged:

I would say it is bad writing but let peopke discuss if actually happen .
Luffy beating Kizaru makes sense. The other two wouldn’t. It would be terrible writing.

the only narrative with shanks that we know should happen is luffy giving the hat back/meeting shanks, and shanks is not at all required to defeat kid for that to happen. Likewise blackbeard does not have to defeat law to fight luffy later.
fanboys make their own narratives like "shanks top 1, final villain, has to fight luffy" and are ready to hate on oda for not following their headcanons. Wano confirmed yonko fans know nothing about the narrative thinking big mom had to win. They will be hating on kid and law again and il be laughing. Kizaru beating luffy on top of that would be even more hilarious

Let say if oda draw Kidd beat shanks, law beat Blackbeard, and luffy beat kizaru as result .
How the fanbase react as oda want to draw captain trio rival beating top tier battle in 1vs1 fight ?
Post automatically merged:

I would say it is bad writing but let peopke discuss if actually happen .
Luffy beating kizaru is a given. Thoughbi think Saturn will even things outsomehow. Law even beating Blackbeard makes sense. Very slim chances but hey that's what this whole game of thrones is suppouse to be out.

Actually the luckiest here is Law tbh. The dude is just fighting BB, Van Augur, Burgess and DocQ (+Stronger).

on the other hand Luffy got Kizaru+ Saturn + 100k marines coming his way, and Kidd has Shanks, giants and his entire fleet.

--Only Luffy beating Kizaru makes narrative sense and even then it won't happen. Law can get an advantage but obvious Luffy will beat BB

--To even think kidd beating shanks is idiotic

Kidd beating Shanks destroys one of the most if not the most hyped/mysterious character of the manga, the inspiration of the MC who was there since chapter 1. Tldr Oda shots at his own feets.

Law beats BB is even worse since a Luffy cheerleader beats the final villain, so bad it doesn't make sense, directly shot to the head.

Luffy beating Kizaru is not a problem in the slightest, why should it be after Luffy beat Kaido? Actually Kizaru should be Zoro or Sanji fight if a fight has to happen.

Because Luffy is top tier and stronger than the admirals. That’s not really debatable. Kid and Law being that strong is extremely debatable.
Was Luffy on the rooftop at the start of the Kaido fight capable of beating him? Yet he got way stronger and defeated Kaido. I don't see you saying it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Was Luffy on the rooftop at the start of the Kaido fight capable of beating him? Yet he got way stronger and defeated Kaido. I don't see you saying it doesn't make sense.
Luffy has the potential for ACoC and awakening which he did both. Law doesn’t have that potential. Kidd might though, he could unlock ACoC which likely still won’t be enough.

I can’t scale based on potential for growth though.