Break Week What If Kin’emon Went To WCI?

What Would Have Changed About WCI?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

There are plenty of obvious reasons why it didn’t happen, but it might be fun for us to speculate on how things might have turned out differently for the Sanji retrieval team…at least until this thread devolves into a bunch of petty beefs and name calling like every other one :wellwell:

For my part, I think having another person there would have been a tremendous boon in general, but Kin specifically brings a few unique things to the table - he’s a pretty solid strategist, he can cut fire and is a mighty swordsman in his own right, and he has a versatile DF for disguises and espionage. I could see him and Jinbe handling some of the BMP executives during that endless escape, and having him pair up with Bege might have led to a more successful plan for the raid on the wedding. Doubt that his presence would have changed much about the eventual outcome, but he’s the kind of wild card that could end up making a difference in a rescue mission.

What do the rest of y’all think? :memehm:

I think they could have pulled off the initial plan for the raid with kinemon, and they would have gotten away without nearly as much of a fight. As a result, Luffy wouldn't have learned ACoO, and hyou would have died from Queens exploding handcuffs game in Udon. Luffy wouldn't have learned ACoA, so Kaido wouldn't be going down in Wano and everyone in the alliance would probably die. Good thing Kin didn't go:choppawhat:

If he had ended Meme, WCI would actually be an enjoyable arc, and PTS as a whole would be around 500% better.

Witnessing the big bitch whenever she appears in the manga, actually drains my mental so badly.
Lol so a fictional character drains you mentally.:milaugh:

If that's what Big Mom does to you, then it does the opposite to someone like @Rosella.Fiamingo.

I'm against Big Mom appearing in another arc, but if it means to see someone like you get all salty and complain then I'm all for Big Mom appearing in another arc.:hihihi:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Don't think his devil fruit would do much. The only time it'd be very useful would be during the Wedding, but Brulee's own DF was used much more effectively.

Combat wise? He'd be really powerful, could tie up any Veteran or cut Prometheus apart. But Prometheus quickly reforms from that given Zoro's slashes didn't do much to it...

Sending Samurais and half of the SHs to Wano before WCI was a dumb move,
They achieved nothing when they were in Wano.
I wish all the teaming up and finding allies would have been completed by the time Luffy and co returned. Oda could explain all of that in 2-3 chapters (kind of flashback). And when Luffy entered Wano, they could get straight into actions (raid). Oda is dumb, or perhaps he think his audience is.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sending Samurais and half of the SHs to Wano before WCI was a dumb move,
They achieved nothing when they were in Wano.
I wish all the teaming up and finding allies would have been completed by the time Luffy and co returned. Oda could explain all of that in 2-3 chapters (kind of flashback). And when Luffy entered Wano, they could get straight into actions (raid). Oda is dumb, or perhaps he think his audience is.
I remember the justification being that taking the whole crew would have made them more noticeable…which still wouldn’t have mattered since Germa would have found the Sunny either way no matter how many SHP were on it, and Linlin knew they were there from the start independently of that :pepeke:

There are plenty of obvious reasons why it didn’t happen, but it might be fun for us to speculate on how things might have turned out differently for the Sanji retrieval team…at least until this thread devolves into a bunch of petty beefs and name calling like every other one :wellwell:

For my part, I think having another person there would have been a tremendous boon in general, but Kin specifically brings a few unique things to the table - he’s a pretty solid strategist, he can cut fire and is a mighty swordsman in his own right, and he has a versatile DF for disguises and espionage. I could see him and Jinbe handling some of the BMP executives during that endless escape, and having him pair up with Bege might have led to a more successful plan for the raid on the wedding. Doubt that his presence would have changed much about the eventual outcome, but he’s the kind of wild card that could end up making a difference in a rescue mission.

What do the rest of y’all think? :memehm:
He would have defeated Sanji and replaced him as SH's cook. :gokulaugh:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Lol so a fictional character drains you mentally.:milaugh:

If that's what Big Mom does to you, then it does the opposite to someone like @Rosella.Fiamingo.

I'm against Big Mom appearing in another arc, but if it means to see someone like you get all salty and complain then I'm all for Big Mom appearing in another arc.:hihihi:
Yes, cus everytime she appears, she's incompetent as fuck which dehypes the significance of top tiers and/ or is always used as a plot device. She's the walking, living definition of PIS.

If that's what you enjoy, go for it.

But like I said, it's not for me.

he’s a pretty solid strategist,
Denjiro is rad after reading this
Post automatically merged:

my first answer spontaneously to this was : he ends up between Smoothies thighs

but then looking a bit more sternly.. he actually might be a wild card as you put it.. prolly the 2nd most desperate person to save sanji after luffy, so and his strength is formidable enough..

imagining him standing beside luffy as sanji beats his captain up for, to him, mysterious purposes.. and then assists in taking down the substantial number after luffy defeats cracker..

its really an interesting thought
Post automatically merged:

He will slice prometheus when Big Mom in her tantrum mode riding it. Then Big Mom would fall to the sea, fishmen catch her, drown her, no need to make wedding cake.
lmao

Last edited: