Break Week What if Oda merged King and Oroch into a single character?

Like think about it, King/Orochi could have been a Kurozumi, Lunarian hybrid that was persecuted during his childhood in Wano for being a Kurozumi and then at some point escaped only to get captured by the WG and finally be freed by Kaido.

Give him AdCoC and a variant of the dragon fruit in order to pay off the Zoro/Ryuma plot line that’s why Oda is a dumbass

To be fair Oda should have had the 2 separate competent enemies and had a mini wano arc before the Onigashima raid which was more of a build up between Kaido and Luffy.

I'd still have all the same elements of Kaido being the strongest but never really taking an active role and had Onigashima as his place of stay and give orders.

The mini wano arc could have revolved around Zoro defeating Orochi (who in this version is stronger and more component) slaying him above the flower capital so the people see him as the Ryuuma 2.0 but then after the island of Wano is liberated and Zoro rounded up the samurai Luffy and Co have to defeat Kaido to truly save Wano from being took over again.

It's nice to see even people who absolutely shit on ZKK believers realize how much of an injustice Oda has done to Zoro's Wano plotlines as of now lol
To be fair despite my trolling of the ZKK cucks I do think in the Wano Zoro should have had his own story the problem is the ZKK cucks wanted something that would directly undermine Luffy should it come to pass and most people realised this but the ZKK lot didn't care and in fact wanted that as well.

Had Zoro's plot revolved around having his own enemy to deal with rather than trying to go after Luffy's I'd have probably supported it.

To be fair Oda should have had the 2 separate competent enemies and had a mini wano arc before the Onigashima raid which was more of a build up between Kaido and Luffy.

I'd still have all the same elements of Kaido being the strongest but never really taking an active role and had Onigashima as his place of stay and give orders.

The mini wano arc could have revolved around Zoro defeating Orochi (who in this version is stronger and more component) slaying him above the flower capital so the people see him as the Ryuuma 2.0 but then after the island of Wano is liberated and Zoro rounded up the samurai Luffy and Co have to defeat Kaido to truly save Wano from being took over again.
there is no way there can be a full blown fight in kaidos backyard without him know unless kaido and all the beast pirates are not around

there is no way there can be a full blown fight in kaidos backyard without him know unless kaido and all the beast pirates are not around
Well my headcanon here is more Orochi being strong and competent enough to think he could deal with the enemy so Kaido would let him deal with it while he stays on Onigashima.

Once Wano is liberated from Orochi Kaido then realises he made a mistake trusting Orochi and then we have a full scale war between Wano and Onigashima.

Again the whole issue I have with ZKK ultimately falls down to how it would undermine Luffy. It's unfortunate for the ZKK cucks they bet their hopes on Kaido being the dragon Zoro defeats when the one he actually beat was King.

Once King was introduced with the dragon dragon fruit and was Kaido's second in command the writing was on the wall.

Well my headcanon here is more Orochi being strong and competent enough to think he could deal with the enemy so Kaido would let him deal with it while he stays on Onigashima.

Once Wano is liberated from Orochi Kaido then realises he made a mistake trusting Orochi and then we have a full scale war between Wano and Onigashima.

Again the whole issue I have with ZKK ultimately falls down to how it would undermine Luffy. It's unfortunate for the ZKK cucks they bet their hopes on Kaido being the dragon Zoro defeats when the one he actually beat was King.

Once King was introduced with the dragon dragon fruit and was Kaido's second in command the writing was on the wall.
who fights orochi and what does the sh do during that period

It's nice to see even people who absolutely shit on ZKK believers realize how much of an injustice Oda has done to Zoro's Wano plotlines as of now lol
pain.
Post automatically merged:

Personally dont want Zoro to have any lineage, IMO it would downplay his constant hardword and training
What I want to know is why Oda deliberately made Zoro and Ushimaru resemble each other, and mention that Ryuma was a one-eyed swordsman just for it to mean nothing. Pointless parallels...

Like think about it, King/Orochi could have been a Kurozumi, Lunarian hybrid that was persecuted during his childhood in Wano for being a Kurozumi and then at some point escaped only to get captured by the WG and finally be freed by Kaido.

Give him AdCoC and a variant of the dragon fruit in order to pay off the Zoro/Ryuma plot line that’s why Oda is a dumbass
Oda doesn't do what I want, trash mangaka

:josad::josad::josad:

Cool theory. I don't necessarily think they should've been merged into one character, but I agree that Orochi had a bunch of wasted potential. We've had too many of the "cowardly ugly rulers" now. Orochi could've been an actual interesting villain if the story took him more seriously and Oda gave him an actual cool design (Think of Madara from Naruto, or maybe even Hiruzen). The Kurozumi backstory was right there, like you said. "A persecuted person who became the oppressor" is a great setup for a nuanced antagonist.

I think Oda has done Zoro dirty since the timeskip in general. He's lost a lot of the subtle traits that made him such an amazing character, and he's less interesting to me now than he was before. There were so many elements in place here to give Zoro a great character arc, and Oda somehow managed to ignore all of them. And I'm not even including ZKK in that discussion.

Personally dont want Zoro to have any lineage, IMO it would downplay his constant hardword and training
The Zoro’s Ryuma link doesn’t have to be lineage related just in terms of roles and portrayal

No thank you, no need to ruin King with how shit Orochi's character is :lusalty:
Did you even read the thread or just replied according to the title? According to your answer I might make you cry

To be fair despite my trolling of the ZKK cucks I do think in the Wano Zoro should have had his own story the problem is the ZKK cucks wanted something that would directly undermine Luffy should it come to pass and most people realised this but the ZKK lot didn't care and in fact wanted that as well.

Had Zoro's plot revolved around having his own enemy to deal with rather than trying to go after Luffy's I'd have probably supported it.

Wow just wow, i never thought of this scenario, it's great route for Zoro, who should fulfill his role to round up the Samurai and even be the leader of The Raid, while Luffy trains or clash against Big Mom herself who chased him, figuring out CoC Infusion or Awakening hints mid-fight, to smooth out the plot of Nika / G5 reveal etc.

While Kaidou, who doesn't feel that he can manage a country, apparently stays at Onigashima to supervise some super weapon project or something, and surprised at someone (Zoro) an beat his powerful righthand man who he designated as Wano's King / Figurehead. Kaidou decides to depart to the alliance's location after hearing KingRochi's defeat, Luffy and Kaidou senses each other as worthy opponent, and the final fight ensues.

Yeah, I wouldn't like that one bit lmfao. Orochi and King even had different levels of friendships with Kaido that speaks more to Kaido as a character.
What I meant is erase Orochi’s character altogether and make King into Orochi as in roles not character, why are you being so close minded and lack of imagination? I’m mad at Orochi’s character and wasn’t interested in him at all

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What I meant is erase Orochi’s character altogether and make King into Orochi as in roles not character, why are you being so close minded and lack of imagination? I’m mad at Orochi’s character and wasn’t interested in him at all
Because I don't think it would benefit King at all. It butchers King for the sake of a broken Orochi lol.

Guys I like Luffy and I’m happy he defeated Kaido 1 vs 1 but let’s be honest, one piece has turned into a one man show sort of and the rest of the cast give the feeling they are just there

Because I don't think it would benefit King at all. It butchers King for the sake of a broken Orochi lol.
Could we just assume that this Orochi doesn’t exist at all? he was an unnecessary character to begin with

Orochi was one of the low factors of the arc and anyone who thinks otherwise has low standards