Questions & Mysteries What If Oden..

Ok guys, this is my first official thread creation here and I can’t believe how this thread hasn’t been made already. So here goes-
Oden already knew something was off in his island while dropping off his wife and kids. When Oden left Roger’s crew to return his home land Rayleigh asks him if he needed their help to Open the Borders of Wano ( remember by this time even Rayleigh knew what it meant by that as he knew the whole history on Laugh Tale). While Oden originally declined his offer and Roger Pirates accepted it and let him be.
Here’s my speculation -
What if Oden had originally accepted the offer or Roger Pirates came after Oden in order to help him despite his denial.
Do you guys think that the fate of Wano would have been totally different assuming Beast pirates and Orochi had already made an alliance by then. What could have happened if they clashed with Roger Pirates..??

Kaido would've retreated since he wasn't established yet, Orochi would've either probably been exposed or just gone back to the drawing board with Hag Lady.
Tbh though, Oden gets a 0/10 as a leader for me. He bailed on Wano, didn't listen to any of his retainers, horrible with money. Even Inu and Neko, the people he saved from a burning stake thought Oden was a big enough deadbeat to dump his wife & kids on the Scabbards & bolt.
At this point, I hope every Scabbard betrayed Oden at least a little (Denjiro all the way)
Unless Roger just stayed there, I think a coup was inevitable.

Kaido would've retreated since he wasn't established yet, Orochi would've either probably been exposed or just gone back to the drawing board with Hag Lady.
Tbh though, Oden gets a 0/10 as a leader for me. He bailed on Wano, didn't listen to any of his retainers, horrible with money. Even Inu and Neko, the people he saved from a burning stake thought Oden was a big enough deadbeat to dump his wife & kids on the Scabbards & bolt.
At this point, I hope every Scabbard betrayed Oden at least a little (Denjiro all the way)
Unless Roger just stayed there, I think a coup was inevitable.
Oden just wasn't cut out to become a Shougun of Wano. He was too much of a adventure seeker to stay focused on same thing for years.