Questions & Mysteries What if Sanjis Germa Powers were foreshadowed way back in Fishman Island arc?

Was it a coincidence back then?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Sanji woke up after almost dying from nosebleeding he received blood from 2 individuals. He himself stated that he would feel off back then, what if this was an foreshadowing of him awakening his Germa Powers? It was when 2 okamas gave blood to sanji after he passed out. Just think about it, the Okama blood might have triggered Sanjis awakening. :hohoho:

Source:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Once Sanji woke up after almost dying from nosebleeding he received blood from 2 individuals. He himself stated that he would feel off back then, what if this was an foreshadowing of him awakening his Germa Powers? It was when 2 okamas gave blood to sanji after he passed out. Just think about it, the Okama blood might have triggered Sanjis awakening. :hohoho:

Source:
Nice one, I like the pattern and Sanji being aware thats something different with his body. I am sure Oda left some clues back then.

Good job.

Nice one, I like the pattern and Sanji being aware thats something different with his body. I am sure Oda left some clues back then.

Good job.
Exactly, Oda probably wanted to do something with ''I am feeling off'' at least thats what makes sense for me though. Funny part however is it might have been triggered by the Okamas. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.