Speculations What if Yonko attacks a Celestial Dragon?

We know that if someone dare to attack a Celestial Dragon, then Navy sends Admiral to deal with that man. But what if it's not a no name civilian or pirate, but Yonko himself? What would Navy do?

We know that if someone dare to attack a Celestial Dragon, then Navy sends Admiral to deal with that man. But what if it's not a no name civilian or pirate, but Yonko himself? What would Navy do?
Obviously they start a war... if they could start a war over killing the child of a guy who died 2 decades ago then they will surely start a war with the yonkou over attack Celestial dragons... In fact thats basically what the God valley incident is... its the only time we've heard of big name pirates attack in Celestials and look what happened... yhe rocks pirates got owned...

Basically a war will break out and the yonkou will lose so that's why they never do such dumb things

an Emperor by him/herself - an Admiral will be sent

an Emperor with crew - an Admiral + VAs + Rear Admirals + Captains etc.

Kizaru wanted to intercept Big Mom for going to Wano ( i think he was going to bring VAs Rear Admirals Captains etc. ) , if she attacked a CD an Admiral will be sent too

Luffy did a CDs face in and the WG send Kizaru and never ever again pressed the issue unless they happened to come across him.

do not get me wrong here. it feels like the navy is not really chasing him because of that.
especially since Fujitora, a guy under direct order of the CDs, let him off the hook.

most likely the CDs would rage, but nothing will come from it.
the WG can not afford to spread themselves thin and leave their own territory exposed by invading a yonkos territory.

though I would really like if an admiral got the akainu treatment by a healthy yonko.

I don't think that they would do much. It come down how much CD get attacked. If the Yonkou try to kill all of them, of course the Navy gonna stop the Yonkou. For only 1-3 CD I don't think that the Gorossei and Imu gonna waste their force against one Yonkou.

I think the same thing but with more troops. We keep underestimating the admirals but they are insanely powerful and i believethe could stand their ground against a yonko on a one vs one.
The only problems are if they take down a yonko the balance will be broken even more now and also a yonko has powerful crews and that will take some man power and would likve certain locayio with out defence

I think the same thing but with more troops. We keep underestimating the admirals but they are insanely powerful and i believethe could stand their ground against a yonko on a one vs one.
The only problems are if they take down a yonko the balance will be broken even more now and also a yonko has powerful crews and that will take some man power and would likve certain locayio with out defence
Yeah admirals are no less than yonko in my opinion

I can see Kaido beating Fujitora but also Kizaru beating BM fot example