Questions & Mysteries What is blackbeard after?

S

stealthblack

they are hunting fruits, burgess unted down mera mera no mi, shilliew then got invisibility.

now after reverie blackbeard left and said he will not allow it/him to fall in WG0s hands. reverie result was warlords removal and sabo captured something

now based on them, hunting fruits they must be talking about a certain fruit. but is it mera mera no mi? is that fruit that useful for bb's plans? or is it some other fruit that would make him way more dangerous.

and yeah, while oda wants us to believe it's the mera no mi, my guess is that that newspaper also talked about kuma's death, as in bb is going after the paw paw no mi, that fruit that would teleport his crew anywhere he wants.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
An ancient weapon is my best guess. Probably Pluton, since Shirahoshi and Garp talk about something happening in Alabasta weeks after the reverie. Blackbeard talked about retrieving something during the weeks of the reverie. Plus Pluton is speculated to be in Alabasta.

if Oda is going to give Blackbeard Pirates Pluton , then i think he's going to give Red Hair Pirates Mihawk . otherwise RHP will be completely overwhelmed from the start

wait , unless Aokiji attacks Blackbeard Pirates by the time they fight RHP