Questions & Mysteries What is Law truly aiming?

What is Law true goal with the alliance?

Take down Kaido and what ?

Become a Yonko ? Continue to other Yonko and seek to be PK? Be loyal to his word and finish what he started?

If Law truly wants to be PK then this alliance will end any moment after all there will be only one PK(which is Luffy e.e)

He already has knowledge of something heavily important to be one which is the red poneglyphs.Any pirate seeking to be PK would kill for such information.
He knows only the Kozuki(Momo and Hiyori) can read them,Robin can also do such.

So at what point he will step aside or seek his goal? Betrayal?

Something to consider:

"Who is gonna betray whom" Doffy chapter 801
The throne wars have already started .

A personal idea tells me that Law is not gonna betray the SHs but he will take a step back in this war.
Back in Dressrosa he was willing to die to avenge Corazon only his life was in bet but now things are different ...as Luffy Law heavily cares about his crew but unlike Luffy he's not reckless.

Will he bet the life of all his crew for a slim chance ?
Maybe Hawkins words shake his thoughts or ideas up.

So what do you think Law is about to do.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Law won't be a traitor. Infact, I see him as a savior along with Neko appearing in wano, of the alliance during fire fest.

Law feud came not because of SHs but due to Shinobu remark on his crew mates. He has nothing against SHs who helped him fulfill his goal. So no.. He won't backstab SHs.

After wano, he will go separate way while maintaining friendly alliance with SHs. I won't be surprised if Oda portray them as friendly rivals later on.

Law being the traitor doesn't really make any sense. Only shot is if he's a triple agent.
But Law has a goal obviously.

He's not a permanent cheerleader ( I hope).

And as a D he was will follow such.
Post automatically merged:

He isn't the traitor type, he is likely willing to help them achieve their goals as they helped him defeat the Heavenly Demon
But after that what?

But Law has a goal obviously.

He's not a permanent cheerleader ( I hope).

And as a D he was will follow such.
His goals to defeat Kaido, that was made clear on zou...

Has the role of cheerleaders changed? Cheerleaders don't contribute to the game. Law's done more for the alliance then anybody bar luffy. So that's factual dumb.....

He's been following his will the whole time. No clue what ur even trying to say there.

Honestly u sound like a hater

Last edited:
His goals to defeat Kaido, that was made clear on zou...

Has the role of cheerleaders changed? Cheerleaders don't contribute to the game. Law's done more for the alliance then anybody bar luffy. So that's factual dumb.....

He's been following his will the whole time. No clue what ur even trying to say there.

Honestly u sound like a hater
But you don't the big point....

Defeats Kaido and what becomes emperor ?

Goes to another Yonko?

Keeps helping Luffy till who knows what point?

One says he's a cheerleader cuz his goal is not clear .

Acknowledging a issue is not hate .Only this thing remains to understand better Law which is what he seeks as endgame.

L

Levi_Ackerman

We know he wants to be find the one piece

I think hes intrested in the will of D, marijoa's secret, and his fruits connection to it

He was also there on zou when the strawhats were learning how to find the one piece too so hes definitely intrested
I guess he just did that lift his crew's sprits. Current Law dosen't seem like he is interested in the One Piece at all.