What is the best fight of Kingdom ?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

It is simply impossible to say.

The Meaning of Life,

The Origin of the Universe,

The Best Fight in Kingdom,

All unfathomable mysteries that likely will not be answered within our lifetimes.

Most Kingdom fights are amazing in their own way, and each reader will have their subjective opinions on which are the best. For me though, without a single doubt, I have two that stand out.

The first for me would undoubtedly have to be Mou Goat Vs Ren Pa:

I would say this is without a doubt my favorite fight in Kingdom, for many reasons. Whether it be the differences between Mougou in Renpa, with Renpa being a Legendary General with a Legendarily awesome service record while Mougou is an unexceptional Great General who basically "failed forward" into somehow attaining the rank of Great General (by his own admission he doesn't even believe that he deserves the rank), to Mougou being the only "unexceptional" trope character that I've ever actually massively sympathized with in any Manga, to the fact Mougou only "won" the fight via simply surviving long enough for Kanki and Ousen to checkmate Renpa (literally mirroring his entire military career of simply out-lasting his opponents), this is for sure my favorite fight in Kingdom. Maybe I'll do a detailed analysis of this fight later, but this is the one who made Mougou a Top 3 Kingdom character for me as well as my (second) favorite Old Man in the history of all fiction. Here's to you, Mou Goat
:catsweat:

Another fight that has, for some reason, stuck with me more than most, would be Rinbukun Vs Tou

The man draw of this fight being that I think Tou and Rinbukun had the best "opposites" dynamic of any fight in Kingdom (next to Mougou Vs Renpa). Seeing Tou's reverance for Ouki on display was really what made this fight awesome for me, and also made Tou one of my favorite Kingdom characters as well lol.

But pretty much all major Kingdom fights are amazing, I'm sure we'll have a lot of people say Moubu Vs Kanmei is the best.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

It is simply impossible to say.

The Meaning of Life,

The Origin of the Universe,

The Best Fight in Kingdom,

All unfathomable mysteries that likely will not be answered within our lifetimes.

Most Kingdom fights are amazing in their own way, and each reader will have their subjective opinions on which are the best. For me though, without a single doubt, I have two that stand out.

The first for me would undoubtedly have to be Mou Goat Vs Ren Pa:

I would say this is without a doubt my favorite fight in Kingdom, for many reasons. Whether it be the differences between Mougou in Renpa, with Renpa being a Legendary General with a Legendarily awesome service record while Mougou is an unexceptional Great General who basically "failed forward" into somehow attaining the rank of Great General (by his own admission he doesn't even believe that he deserves the rank), to Mougou being the only "unexceptional" trope character that I've ever actually massively sympathized with in any Manga, to the fact Mougou only "won" the fight via simply surviving long enough for Kanki and Ousen to checkmate Renpa (literally mirroring his entire military career of simply out-lasting his opponents), this is for sure my favorite fight in Kingdom. Maybe I'll do a detailed analysis of this fight later, but this is the one who made Mougou a Top 3 Kingdom character for me as well as my (second) favorite Old Man in the history of all fiction. Here's to you, Mou Goat
:catsweat:

Another fight that has, for some reason, stuck with me more than most, would be Rinbukun Vs Tou

The man draw of this fight being that I think Tou and Rinbukun had the best "opposites" dynamic of any fight in Kingdom (next to Mougou Vs Renpa). Seeing Tou's reverance for Ouki on display was really what made this fight awesome for me, and also made Tou one of my favorite Kingdom characters as well lol.

But pretty much all major Kingdom fights are amazing, I'm sure we'll have a lot of people say Moubu Vs Kanmei is the best.
I agree with you it was a really great fight for many reasons : the history between the two, the difference in portrayal, the originality in the outcome, the meaning of each blow of those two tired beings etc.

I also really like Rinko vs Ouhon/Shin and Shin : great choreography, the steps too : the fight began at the beginning of the battle and after many clash ends : we had time and enough build up for the fight to be epic.

Rinko is also awesome too : the guy really liked his master, his fellow HK and that is why he had weight. And the guy is a monster : he fought 2 vs 1 then lost a hand then didn't really have time to heal while Shin has magic healing and because of a free shot he was hurt and then Shin managed to land the fatal blow in a beautiful way.

Shin really respected Rinko even after the fight and to be fair a 100% Rinko would have beaten Shin.

I also like the act that they began on horses and finished in the dirt under the rain, and they both gave it all.

I am not a huge fan of MouBu vs Kan Mei : two huge guys striking each other again and again.

But yeah I loved the moment when Tou and Moubu talked before the fight when Tou said that he was always strong and that it is Moubu who had to prove himself. Tou is the best haha.

Last edited:
It is difficult to come at one fight answer. I have basically enjoyed every fight in Kingdom, bar Shin vs Houken, that reminded me of Luffy vs Katakuri.

If i have to name few, Shin vs Ren Pa. It wasn't exactly a fight bt it was first time Shin actually went against GG and that blow that almost dig Shin to the ground was mind blowing, more so because Ren pa first considered Shin to be, not worth his time and was belittling Ouki because of his defeat.

I also loved Ouki vs Houken, simply maybe because Ouki was one of my fav characters, tho he grew as a character even more in his Death. That Great General view to Shin wwas absolute treat after that fight.

I think my answer would change everytime i reread a Kingdom fight or read a new one, since all figjts are great in Kingdom. I think i also named Shin vs Renpa the best above is because this is the one i read recently and most refresh in my memory, lol.