Versus Battle What is the Best Manga Art?

Your favorite Manga Art?

• Akira Toriyama(Dragon Ball)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eichiro Oda (One Piece)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Yoshihiro Togashi (Yu Yu Hakusho/HxH)

• Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto)

• Tite Kubo (Bleach)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Kentaru Miura (Berserk)

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Takehiko Inoue (Vagabond)

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Yasuhisa Hara (Kingdom)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Hiromu Arakawa (Fullmetal Alchmist)

• Takeshi Obata (Death Note)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Hirohiko Araki (Jojo's Bizarre Adventures)

• Yusuke Murata (One Punch Man)

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Kōhei Horikoshi (Boku No Hero)

• Koyoharu Gotōge (Kimetsu No Yaiba)

• Boichi (Dr Stone)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
•Sorry, Bait Title, let me rephrase the question: Out of all the Manga you've read or know, which one has the Art that works best for you?

•Don't worry, my dear, Daddy @Eagle , brought some images to help you in your answer:

•As I said, here are SOME images, but if you know of other art from another manga, feel free to post.

•If you don't want to participate in the discussion, sorry, but I'll tag you anyway:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Boichi’s detail is insane

I love love love Araki’s style, especially around late part 4 and part 5, but it’s not the easiest to follow sometimes

Out of what I’ve been reading lately, I think Spy X Family is the easiest to follow

Post automatically merged:

also I haven’t been able to start reading it yet, but I’m really into Sakamoto Days’ art

Last edited:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Dr. Stone (Boichi) and Bleach (Kubo) really works for me. I don't follow OPM, but some of the panels I have seen looks really awesome.

Blade of the Immortal is underrated. Best choreography in manga.
Looks really cool and sexy without coming off as fanservice. I approve.

Sakamoto Days has great action coreography and character design imo

Vagabond is arguably some of the best manga/comic book art out there

And Bleach had a really clean art style, at least as far as chracter designs go

Ofc there is also One Punch Man (impressive art on short notice), Berserk, Naruto and early One Piece (there are still really impressive double spreads with hella detail, but overall it isn't as good as it was)

•Sorry, Bait Title, let me rephrase the question: Out of all the Manga you've read or know, which one has the Art that works best for you?

•Don't worry, my dear, Daddy @Eagle , brought some images to help you in your answer:

•As I said, here are SOME images, but if you know of other art from another manga, feel free to post.

•If you don't want to participate in the discussion, sorry, but I'll tag you anyway:
Berserk and Vagabond
HxH is amazing in it's own way

The late, great Kentaru Miura was in a league of his own with Berserk

After him, I really loved Toriyama’s designs which peaked IMO between King Piccolo Saga Dragon Ball to Namek Saga. Togashi’s art is great when he isn’t doing scribbles of characters and while I was never really a fan of it, Death Note manga had nice detailed art.

Also, please add Hiro Mashima (Rave, Fairy Tail, Edens Zero) , Yusuke Murata (OPM, Eye Shield 21), Atsushi Okubo (Fire Force, Soul Eater), and Motoi Fuyukawa (A Certain Scientific Railgun) all great artists that deserves mention.