Future Events What makes people so sure there will be an Elbaf arc ?

Was it forshadowed ? Most people's reasoning is that will be Big mom downfall arc‚ but why won't she fall in Wano ? That would be her 3rd straight arc ( 2 of them just for her )

Was there any foreshadowing of there being an Elbaf arc ? Even though we know Elbaf since the Alabasta arc‚ it never had that importance as when Wano is first mentioned at Thriller Bark

Elbaf has been built up since long before Big Mom entered the scene. It’s an arc for Usopp more than her.
chap 117 thats literally the page i wanted to post. It's been 20 years since this arc was setted. And since then there have been too many references to elbaf it would be very disappointing if we never get to see it.
Post automatically merged:

Was it forshadowed ? Most people's reasoning is that will be Big mom downfall arc‚ but why won't she fall in Wano ? That would be her 3rd straight arc ( 2 of them just for her )

Was there any foreshadowing of there being an Elbaf arc ? Even though we know Elbaf since the Alabasta arc‚ it never had that importance as when Wano is first mentioned at Thriller Bark
"Was it foreshadowed?"

Bruh

- Dorry and Broggy told Usopp all about it and Usopp said he wanted to go there

- Oimo and Kaashi said the same thing to Usopp but instead they were going to take him there until he rejoined the crew. They also sailed back to Elbaf post-timeskip in a cover story

- The giant at Sabaody (I forget his name) that they rescued from the slave auction told them that he will see them again at Elbaf

- Big Mom's past. Whether or not she's falling at Wano, Oda hinted at and hid Elbaf's full island appearance for a reason. He doesn't do this unless he intends to show a location later. Same with Lodestar/God Valley. His teases have meaning

- Gigantification/Vegapunk plotlines that have been seeded since Punk Hazard, and are heavily tied together. We got the same connection at WCI, now again at Wano with the Numbers. Smoker and Tashigi have since took the children to Vegapunks lab to reverse the Gigantification process. They've been MIA since even though Fuji hasn't been.

- To add to this, and sort my theory, Bonney and Urogue are the last 2 supernova missing. I've theorized that Bonney's connection to Vegapunk and Urogue's connection to sky islands (and possibly then Elbaf's tree as a means to reach Sky Islands) will connect to make a more concentrated plotline. Aka, I think Vegapunk's secret facility, maybe even Emerald City, is located on Elbaf. Combine those with the Vegapunk/Gigantification plotlines and this might make sense

Tldr: Vegapunk and Elbaf are two heavily alluded to plotlines that need to be addressed before the end. Whether they are one location or not remains to be seen, but they are happening

Last edited:
It'll probably be another Zou arc with no conflict. The SHs and the Giants will most defintely be friends. They both hate the Memester, and the SHs are friends with maany giants in the series. Including the Great Brogy and Dorry. I highly doubt it will be a fighting arc. Perhaps this is the arc where the Red Hair Pirates and the SHs meet each other. And Luffy potentially returns the Hat. (Ofcourse gets it back tho).

Oda used inspiration for him from Vikings so the most likely arc to find Shanks at is Elbaf.
Honestly I want an Elbaf arc‚ I was just wondering why people think it is set in stone to happen. At least it is not as set in stone to happen as Wano was.

Though if it happens‚ I just want a short arc Zou style‚ not another Wano‚ especially if it will be Big Mom 3rd consecutive arc. Enough of her already. Katakuri got beaten already‚ the remaining commanders will lose to Luffy 1 vs 1.

Honestly I want an Elbaf arc‚ I was just wondering why people think it is set in stone to happen. At least it is not as set in stone to happen as Wano was.

Though if it happens‚ I just want a short arc Zou style‚ not another Wano‚ especially if it will be Big Mom 3rd consecutive arc. Enough of her already. Katakuri got beaten already‚ the remaining commanders will lose to Luffy 1 vs 1.
It'll 100% happen. It had more build-up then Wano. Though I agree....it wont be another Wano arc. The SHs have no reason to be enemies with the Giants.

It'll 100% happen. It had more build-up then Wano. Though I agree....it wont be another Wano arc. The SHs have no reason to be enemies with the Giants.
That's based on what we think we know.

Loki was pissed when Lola didn't marry him. He rejected Big Mom's alliance offer. They are strong enough that even she doesn't fuck with them. That temperament may be trouble. On top of that, who knows who also gets involved in the arc.

Vegapunk/SSG/CP0, Revolutionaries, Underworld, Shanks/Blackbeard etc are all viable candidates to be involved.

It'll probably be another Zou arc with no conflict. The SHs and the Giants will most defintely be friends. They both hate the Memester, and the SHs are friends with maany giants in the series. Including the Great Brogy and Dorry. I highly doubt it will be a fighting arc. Perhaps this is the arc where the Red Hair Pirates and the SHs meet each other. And Luffy potentially returns the Hat. (Ofcourse gets it back tho).
Ussop lying and being brave will be explored especially since Loki is a trickster/lair

I want to add an element to this topic: people always refers to Elbaf as an island,or a country,but actually,some time ago i read an analysis that noticed that,every time Elbaf was nominated in the manga,it was called "the VILLAGE of Elbaf",and never "the country of Elbaf". So,i think Elbaf might actually be just a village in the country of the giants,but not the only village of the country of the giants. Another example is Sauro,the marine friend of Robin. He says "I am not a barbarian like the ones of the village of Elbaf",this is another hint to the fact that Elbaf might be the village of the pirates,while there might be other villages with different characteristics.