Which scenario is corrrect

• mihawk has the title till he loses- then it means it is not omnipotent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zoro has the title before the fight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zoro would powerup mid fight

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
All three major yonkos have the same amount of poneglyphys(shanks has zunesha's-headcanon-) so what would buggy get or do to remain relevant as a yonko. we know it is a gag but there should be some feats that oda would give cross guild to legitimize them even if they are the weakest yonko crew.

All three major yonkos have the same amount of poneglyphys(shanks has zunesha's-headcanon-) so what would buggy get or do to remain relevant as a yonko. we know it is a gag but there should be some feats that oda would give cross guild to legitimize them even if they are the weakest yonko crew.
Buggy's crew is the strongest.

Shanks is a swordsman. Guess what Buggy is immune against? Mihawk and Buggy can beat Shanks 1v1. Don't underestimate the legend. :myman:

God of the world even higher than Imu. :cheers:
Cross Guild isn’t going for the one piece. They’re going higher.

Buggy’s going to be king of the world, not some silly king of the pirates. Real answer, they’ll get the Pluton
He has to start somewhere buggy can’t just achieve that fame or position so easily. Remember pre time skip it started with impel down before marineford

He has to start somewhere buggy can’t just achieve that fame or position so easily. Remember pre time skip it started with impel down before marineford
i feel like Caribou will contact buggy or crocodile about the ancient weapons Poseidon and Pluton, and they’ll take Pluton from Wano.

Buggy's plot is going to merge with Shanks's. Shanks wanted to travel to Laugh Tale with Buggy, I don't think he broke that promise even after all these years and won't surprise me if Shanks doesn't want to reach the final island if it's without his best friend.

I completely see it from ths,pic it suits buggy character so much to be the king of the world and seating on imu throne and I think that's the path oda is,taking with him at the end
He even said it himself. If luffy is going to be the king of the pirates, buggy will become the god of pirates.

It will probably turn out Cross Guild has the last Road Poneglyphe or they will find it

I dont think Buggy/CG is in the running tbh. Firstly, their goal seems to be hunting high level Marines. Plus, Mihawk has expressed zero ambition for PK/One Piece.

I also think their true goal is build an army of pirates, starting with Former Shichibukai. I can imagine them:

- Rescuing Weevil and Doflamingo from prison
- Inviting Moria, Hancock and Kuma (if he survives)
- Possibly save Law from BB killing him.

Of those, I can see Law, Hancock or Kuma rejecting them to make it 7 Shichibukai again, under Yonko Buggy lol

1) Buggy fins the last ponygleiph

2) Buggy gets his hands on a ancient weapon, pluton or Poseidon because of caribou, the fact that caribou reports to someone has been a plot point for a long time, is either. Croc/Buggy or BB.

3) Buggy plot will eventually merge with Shanks.

4) CG will start fighting the marines and WG head on, not in the pirate King run, then after Luffy become PK they join forces.

Knowing Oda though none of this will happen
Post automatically merged:

I dont think Buggy/CG is in the running tbh. Firstly, their goal seems to be hunting high level Marines. Plus, Mihawk has expressed zero ambition for PK/One Piece.

I also think their true goal is build an army of pirates, starting with Former Shichibukai. I can imagine them:

- Rescuing Weevil and Doflamingo from prison
- Inviting Moria, Hancock and Kuma (if he survives)
- Possibly save Law from BB killing him.

Of those, I can see Law, Hancock or Kuma rejecting them to make it 7 Shichibukai again, under Yonko Buggy lol
All warlords under a Yonko Crew would be my preferable outcome for CG, but it's such a long stretch

Its time for buggy to show us what he learned as a warlord. A true master of the art of war. And hes just gotten two very useful pawns as underlings.

I say he should first command crocodile and daz bones to go to wano. Then order mihawk to fish kidd from the bottom of the ocean and ask if he remembers what the glyph rubbings said.