Questions & Mysteries What other special CE properties will we see?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Dont know. Jogo didn’t have a burning spécial CE while it could have fit. So maybe it’s a new concept.

Uraume has an elemental type of CT so maybe she will have that too.

I would be fun for Todo to have one as well. Like a « love / best friendo » special CE that hurt you but also put you at ease or heal you or something like that lol. I don’t have a real concept in mind rn but I think Todo with his particular and colorful personality can have a CE property. Especially given he is almost fighting CQC only

Side note : Hakari rough CE was under used / not highlighted at all during his fight with Kashimo

I thought the rough CE would have had more of an impact in Hakari fighting style and fight

Dont know. Jogo didn’t have a burning spécial CE while it could have fit. So maybe it’s a new concept.

Uraume has an elemental type of CT so maybe she will have that too.

I would be fun for Todo to have one as well. Like a « love / best friendo » special CE that hurt you but also put you at ease or heal you or something like that lol. I don’t have a real concept in mind rn but I think Todo with his particular and colorful personality can have a CE property. Especially given he is almost fighting CQC only

Side note : Hakari rough CE was under used / not highlighted at all during his fight with Kashimo

I thought the rough CE would have more of an impact in Hakari fighting style and fight
Yeah I agree, I think it's a new concept that will become a tad more common. Also agree with Hakari's rough CE not being as highlighted as Kashimo's during their fight. Tbf, I think it's cause it's not as lethal or useful as Kashimo's so it didn't take the limelight in their fight