What piece of art completely mesmerizes you?

I think i have a few i consider masterpiece.

- Movie: Shutter Island. Martin Scorsese as the director, a movie from Dennis Lehane's novel. Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Kingsley, Max von Sydow as the actors, the atmosphere and storytelling here is brilliant.

- Light Novel: The Empty Box and Zeroth Maria (Hakomari). This is a good fantasy that gives a frustation and a certain feeling, full of twists and turns and very satisfying to read.

I dunno about painting, but usually the masterpieces i found are in the form of writings, movies or music.

Stumbled upon this one day. A musician from indonesia apparently. Individually, he's a good musician able to compose good songs. But he's the best when performing live.

And i dunno whether he's the one responsible for the arrangement of the version with strings but, the lead performer, the strings, the sound engineers, the feelings conveyed, the result is a musical journey i would call as a modern masterpiece. A legendary moment.

Hentai art
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

I think i have a few i consider masterpiece.

- Movie: Shutter Island. Martin Scorsese as the director, a movie from Dennis Lehane's novel. Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Kingsley, Max von Sydow as the actors, the atmosphere and storytelling here is brilliant.

- Light Novel: The Empty Box and Zeroth Maria (Hakomari). This is a good fantasy that gives a frustation and a certain feeling, full of twists and turns and very satisfying to read.

I dunno about painting, but usually the masterpieces i found are in the form of writings, movies or music.
Yooo, shutter island was magnificent!

Leo Dicaprio was on a roll that year, making both Shutter Island and Inception at same year if I recall...

B

Ballel

Stumbled upon this one day. A musician from indonesia apparently. Individually, he's a good musician able to compose good songs. But he's the best when performing live.

And i dunno whether he's the one responsible for the arrangement of the version with strings but, the lead performer, the strings, the sound engineers, the feelings conveyed, the result is a musical journey i would call as a modern masterpiece. A legendary moment.

Sadly the video is not available.

:cheers: