Questions & Mysteries What scene was sadder? Ace's death or Corazon's?

Which scene was more sad?

• Ace's death

• Corazon's Death

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ace’s, by far.

We saw Luffy scream in absolute agony both on the battlefield and Rusukaina. That “ACEEEEEEEEEEE” hurt like everything. He felt hopeless, weak and depressed knowing he couldn’t save his friends or his brother.

With Law, Corazon used his DF to make the area silent so Law could escape. We saw Law cry over his death, but we couldn’t hear the pain that was in his voice.

And because it was a flashback, the sadness didn’t linger for long since the flashback ended shortly after Corazon’s death.

Ace's death.
When I watched the anime about 7 years ago, I totally fell in love him when Sengoku introduced him as Roger's son. A few episodes later, my heart was torn out of my chest when he died. I couldn't take it, I couldn't stand to think that he's dead after imagining myself as his girlfriend. It was just horrible. I started thinking and imagining all kinds of ideas of what if's just to bring peace back to my heart and mind. It ended up with a very long fanfic of how I saved Ace from Marineford and brought him to our world, and when he was healed we made a long journey by boat to go to Japan and beg Oda to get Ace to enter his world again. That was the only thing that allowed me to go on.
7 years later, when Ace remained 20 and I grew older, I finally fell in love with another, older character, King, and now I pray to Goda not to kill my new love because it would be terrible if he killed him too.

Corazon's death was sad, but there was another event even sadder, right after Ace's death: The Merry-go's. I shed rivers of tears when it was burned.

Ace's death.
When I watched the anime about 7 years ago, I totally fell in love him when Sengoku introduced him as Roger's son. A few episodes later, my heart was torn out of my chest when he died. I couldn't take it, I couldn't stand to think that he's dead after imagining myself as his girlfriend. It was just horrible. I started thinking and imagining all kinds of ideas of what if's just to bring peace back to my heart and mind. It ended up with a very long fanfic of how I saved Ace from Marineford and brought him to our world, and when he was healed we made a long journey by boat to go to Japan and beg Oda to get Ace to enter his world again. That was the only thing that allowed me to go on.
7 years later, when Ace remained 20 and I grew older, I finally fell in love with another, older character, King, and now I pray to Goda not to kill my new love because it would be terrible if he killed him too.

Corazon's death was sad, but there was another event even sadder, right after Ace's death: The Merry-go's. I shed rivers of tears when it was burned.
King will die a gruesome death

Manga, I'd say they're close with me leaning more towards Ace. Anime, Ace for sure. Luffy's reaction was just too much for me. Plus aftermath with Luffy was heartbreaking too of him denying it and raging. Corazon's death is probably the second saddest scene to me with him using his power till the end of his life to block Law's cries.

Thanks for the beautiful picture of my darling, but it doesn't show him dead. King can handle any natural environment and Ryokugyu is a natural environment incarnate, so as long as wiki status remains 'Alive', I choose not to believe you.
Your copium intake is bewildering but time for a reality check.

Ryokugyu isn’t an environment, he’s a Navy Admiral, among the strongest fighters the WG has at their disposal and he has one of the most busted logia fruits in existence.

Said Admiral believes in Absolute Justice. That means Ling is dead. Yea your hubby got skewered then had his body drained completely of nutrients as he clearly is stuck there in agonizing pain about to die for his sins

King is dead and he deserves it. You and super king fan #1 need to move on. Zoro was already enough suffering for him, an Admiral just ended it

I can't watch Ace's death without smiling and thinking what a fucking retard he was and how much he deserved it. Add in Goofy's dumbass crying face at the end and it's almost enough to make me laugh.

Your copium intake is bewildering but time for a reality check.

Ryokugyu isn’t an environment, he’s a Navy Admiral, among the strongest fighters the WG has at their disposal and he has one of the most busted logia fruits in existence.

Said Admiral believes in Absolute Justice. That means Ling is dead. Yea your hubby got skewered then had his body drained completely of nutrients as he clearly is stuck there in agonizing pain about to die for his sins

King is dead and he deserves it. You and super king fan #1 need to move on. Zoro was already enough suffering for him, an Admiral just ended it
This is your reality?
Ah, now I get it. You're working under the World Goverment, right? A Marine, perhaps?
Alright, alright, yes, you are absolutely right, sir.
Admiral Ryokugyu finished the job, King is absolutely dead. No need for you to worry, you have enough other fronts to battle now. The Beasts Pirates are no more, you can leave Wano alone.

*muttering under my breath* What wouldn't I say to defend him.