Questions & Mysteries What Verse/World Would You Live In?

Where would you like to live?

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

If you could choose an anime world to live in, where would you choose and why? You don't have to pick just one either.

I would pick the Hunter x Hunter verse. I find Nen to be an amazing power system and would absolutely love to learn it. Becoming a Hunter also sounds like a very cool job to me. In addition to that, joining the Phantom Troupe would definitely be something I'd like to do.

Another verse I would like to live in would Naruto. Being an S-Rank level Ninja just sounds so cool. I would like to create my own unique technique that allows me to stand out and be powerful, rather than say being an Uchiha and having the sharingan.

A third verse for me would be One Piece. This one is mainly for the adventure. The OP world is extremely vast and traversing across it as a marine, pirate, revolutionary, anything really, sounds totally awesome. Furthermore, rising through the ranks in the Navy to become an Admiral, or rising high in prestige and bounty becoming a top-tier pirate would be a great ambition to have. Haki and devil fruits would be pretty cool to learn as well.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
If you could choose an anime world to live in, where would you choose and why? You don't have to pick just one either.

I would pick the Hunter x Hunter verse. I find Nen to be an amazing power system and would absolutely love to learn it. Becoming a Hunter also sounds like a very cool job to me. In addition to that, joining the Phantom Troupe would definitely be something I'd like to do.

Another verse I would like to live in would Naruto. Being an S-Rank level Ninja just sounds so cool. I would like to create my own unique technique that allows me to stand out and be powerful, rather than say being an Uchiha and having the sharingan.

A third verse for me would be One Piece. This one is mainly for the adventure. The OP world is extremely vast and traversing across it as a marine, pirate, revolutionary, anything really, sounds totally awesome. Furthermore, rising through the ranks in the Navy to become an Admiral, or rising high in prestige and bounty becoming a top-tier pirate would be a great ambition to have. Haki and devil fruits would be pretty cool to learn as well.

Can we assume that we're as powerful as we want to be? There are some verses that are really crappy if you're not someone at the top of the food chain or with very high potential.

If I could enter as an Irregular, I'd like to be in the Tower of God verse. It would be a pretty fun adventure climbing up.

My main waifu is also from it.

A safe verse with beautiful girls and exotic environment and amazing architecture.

Naruto ? Enjoy dying burned or Shariganizespd or melted with acid or being captured alive by Orochimaru.

One Piece ? Kind of okay actually and most people on this verse are absolute moron so no problem to open a successful shop in some cool island I suppose.

🎅💘🤔

Dragon Ball easily and for one main reason.

This is one verse where death is a mild inconvenience at worst.

You don't want to die? Off to hunt the titular plot McGuffin for immortality.

You didn't want to die? If your friends are capable of collecting the aforementioned McGuffin then that's fine, you'll be back before you know it.

You are dead for good? Luckily for you, Dragon Ball has one of the cosiest afterlives in all of fiction. As long as you were not a despicable, vile, outright evil arse hole then you get to heaven where you can chill for all eternity.

Technically your soul could get destroyed in the afterlife but the chances of that are miniscule. Zeno the Omni King is chill and Kid Buu (the only intruder the afterlife ever had) is dead and reincarnated into a good guy. Besides, the afterlife is protected by a collection of the strongest mortals to have ever existed. The place seems pretty safe.

This was the biggest reason why I could never take Dragon Ball seriously as a story due to how ridiculously low stakes everything was in a verse where death is a mild inconvenience and consequences can be wished away but hey, it makes for a nice place to live. Lol.