General & Others What Was the Worst “X for Nakama” Bandwagon?

lol i remember those Monet guys, that shit was sad to read.

Now the carrot ones are the worst because its becoming harder by the day to say that she is going to join, but the Yamato fanboys are annoying too, even if i agree with them that Yamato is going to join, they are becoming too cringe in their love for the character.

Don't you dare. The worst is yamato
Cuz of people simping? Yamato is the daughter of a yonko a powerful female addition to the crew not to mention Oda’s personal hint of her joining that’s more than enough.

And really CC is a better addition to SHs? Even Oda consider him a scumbag that he is lol. And saying he is arguably the greatest scientist? Not in the same universe Vegapunk is in.

Talk for yourself..........yamato is daughter of yonko + is a strong female physical fighter + has connection to ace........this things plus her looks which is obvious for any likable character...........so no not only for "simpness" at least not for me lol........you shouldn't direct your feelings to every yamato fan
Cuz of people simping? Yamato is the daughter of a yonko a powerful female addition to the crew not to mention Oda’s personal hint of her joining that’s more than enough.

And really CC is a better addition to SHs? Even Oda consider him a scumbag that he is lol. And saying he is arguably the greatest scientist? Not in the same universe Vegapunk is in.
It's funny. So Yamato is a "great character" because:
- she's stronk
- daughter of kaido (with 0 pre hints of her existence)
- stronk female character (but has nothing of femine and acts like a man, even referring to herself as a "him")
- useless and pointless flashback with ace (again, with no previous hints at all, did MF ace knew yamato? nah)
- boobs
And Caeser hate it or love it is gonna surpass Vegapunk. And you call the second best scientist in the world a scumbag? Makes me wonder...

It's funny. So Yamato is a "great character" because:
- she's stronk
- daughter of kaido (with 0 pre hints of her existence)
- stronk female character (but has nothing of femine and acts like a man, even referring to herself as a "him")
- useless and pointless flashback with ace (again, with no previous hints at all, did MF ace knew yamato? nah)
- boobs
And Caeser hate it or love it is gonna surpass Vegapunk. And you call the second best scientist in the world a scumbag? Makes me wonder...
It doesn't matter if she is a great character or not.........who the fuck are you to say we like yamato only because of her body? lmfao

And Caeser hate it or love it is gonna surpass Vegapunk. And you call the second best scientist in the world a scumbag? Makes me wonder
Oda in vol.89 SBS answer’s a question regarding Nami calling CC a scum and Oda replied with and I quote “ O: Please remember what happened on Punk Hazard. Caesar fed the children stimulants, called his subordinates guinea pigs, and dedicates his whole life to creating a weapon of genocide. He truly is a man where it would be better off if he was dead. Even though Nami is only kind to those in need (women and children), I truly think she hates Caesar from the bottom of her heart.“

In vol. 99
j

This is Caesar’s limit as a scientist. However, the genius scientist Vegapunk might… or might not have been able to research beyond that boundry…

Oda clearly hints that might have researched beyond boundary which cuz what means he did, but Oda doesn’t wants to spoil much Momo’s fruit is a clear example with his mythical zoan DF even if it was a failed one.. it was something he made 5 years ago guess how far he reached now! Another hint in the SBS is that we gonna know learn more on DFs soon from Vegapunk the guy whose technology is 500 years advanced in the future.

Just how salty you gonna be when she joins the crew.

Oda in vol.89 SBS answer’s a question regarding Nami calling CC a scum and Oda replied with and I quote “ O: Please remember what happened on Punk Hazard. Caesar fed the children stimulants, called his subordinates guinea pigs, and dedicates his whole life to creating a weapon of genocide. He truly is a man where it would be better off if he was dead. Even though Nami is only kind to those in need (women and children), I truly think she hates Caesar from the bottom of her heart.“

In vol. 99
j

This is Caesar’s limit as a scientist. However, the genius scientist Vegapunk might… or might not have been able to research beyond that boundry…

Oda clearly hints that might have researched beyond boundary which cuz what means he did, but Oda doesn’t wants to spoil much Momo’s fruit is a clear example with his mythical zoan DF even if it was a failed one.. it was something he made 5 years ago guess how far he reached now! Another hint in the SBS is that we gonna know learn more on DFs soon from Vegapunk the guy whose technology is 500 years advanced in the future.

Just how salty you gonna be when she joins the crew.
I am not gonna be salty i will just be terribly sad and will reflect about my life choices
It's Oda story not mine, he thought introducing another fanservice tool was a good idea, and it was indeed. I can't do shit about it.
Doesn't matter if Vegapunk is superior, you can't call Caeser an idiot period. And I believe Caeser will have surpass Vegapunk by eos and he will be a good guy. Ya'll people sleeping on the fact that he saved a whole race, simply because he did it while forced to. But a good action is always a good action. It matters the aim more than the motivation. He also empowered Chopper Monster Point, he already is a Straw Hat ally, and we are witnessing his growth as a scientist, not Vegapunk's.

I am not gonna be salty i will just be terribly sad and will reflect about my life choices
It's Oda story not mine, he thought introducing another fanservice tool was a good idea, and it was indeed. I can't do shit about it.
Doesn't matter if Vegapunk is superior, you can't call Caeser an idiot period. And I believe Caeser will have surpass Vegapunk by eos and he will be a good guy. Ya'll people sleeping on the fact that he saved a whole race, simply because he did it while forced to. But a good action is always a good action. It matters the aim more than the motivation. He also empowered Chopper Monster Point, he already is a Straw Hat ally, and we are witnessing his growth as a scientist, not Vegapunk's.
Oda the author of the story believes the world would be better if he was dead that’s tells you all about how Oda see CC as a character. And doing good while being threatened to death doesn’t count as a good deed coming from the heart lol. He is not an ally. More like prisoner/slave for what they force him to do as they please.

Oda the author of the story believes the world would be better if he was dead that’s tells you all about how Oda see CC as a character.
No it doesn't tell me anything. Ofc a guy who drugs kids to dead would be better to stay dead, yet Oda keep giving him screen time. So how does it see CC as a character? I believe he sees him as a very unique and important one and I am sure Oda cares a lot of Caesar. Way more than all the other antagonists put together.
And doing good while being threatened to death doesn’t count as a good deed coming from the heart lol. He is not an ally. More like prisoner/slave for what they force him to do as they please.
It did count, the Minks tribe was saved. This is not the world of fairies, heart matters very little, what does matter is only your action. If you are good heart but can't do anything you will stay useless, if you are an evil genius people will look for your aid.

No it doesn't tell me anything. Ofc a guy who drugs kids to dead would be better to stay dead, yet Oda keep giving him screen time. So how does it see CC as a character? I believe he sees him as a very unique and important one and I am sure Oda cares a lot of Caesar. Way more than all the other antagonists put together.

It did count, the Minks tribe was saved. This is not the world of fairies, heart matters very little, what does matter is only your action. If you are good heart but can't do anything you will stay useless, if you are an evil genius people will look for your aid.
And you thought this guy who killed children has a chance of joining the crew? Wow.

So if you help people while you are at a gun point then that makes you good character? Nice logic.