Future Events What will Apoo do?

What will Apoo do?

• Total voters
Apoo acted as a "mini-boss" of the Live Floor during the first part of the Raid, battling against Luffy, Zoro, Kidd and Drake in different occasions
He received a lot of damage from Kidd, Zoro and Drake
And seems to be KOed at this point, but showed to be an endurance monster so he could be back another time.
In that case, what do you expect from him?
- Will he stay down?
- Will he try to side with the Alliance and be accepted?
- Will he try to side with the Alliance and be rejected?
- Will he stay with the Beast Pirates?
- Will he go 'solo' and go against everybody?

In my opinion, whatever he'll do, he'll tame the remnant Numbers (at least a pair of them) since his specific role in the Beast Pirates (informant aside) seems to be the tamer

Oda could have Reserved Apoo for later just like he did for Hawkins who still isn't involving himself in the Raid
So imo he wanted to get rid of him Super Early so that he can Escape Onigashima later on

Because think about it, if Apoo is KOed at the End of the Raid alongside Yonko & Calamities then there is no Escape for him, whatever happens to Beasts Pirates will happen to him

I think All Eleven Supernova deserve to appear in Final Arc even if have a Small Role, so Apoo needs to Escape later

Oda could have Reserved Apoo for later just like he did for Hawkins who still isn't involving himself in the Raid
So imo he wanted to get rid of him Super Early so that he can Escape Onigashima later on

Because think about it, if Apoo is KOed at the End of the Raid alongside Yonko & Calamities then there is no Escape for him, whatever happens to Beasts Pirates will happen to him

I think All Eleven Supernova deserve to appear in Final Arc even if have a Small Role, so Apoo needs to Escape later
So you think his role in Onigashima ended there and he will just escape in the middle of the battle?

He seems able to go into any Group that would fulfill his interest.
Seeing how fast he submitted to Kaidou, he don't seem to be the type to pursue One Piece.

If I look Coldly at him, I can see an actual double agent for CP0, a future CP0 agent or a Shichibukai like. Too bad they don't exist anymore.

He could propose his service as a mercenary to some Underworld group or do like the Dofflamingo and take control of an Island, and rule it.

He could serve another powerful master that he will eventually betray.

Apoo really is an anomaly between Supernovas
He's the only one this dirty (snitching other SNs, in a much worst way than Hawkins), and I think this is a really good trait in a story of Pirates
I'm going for him getting up and being a 'lone force' during the war (but taking away the Numbers from the Beast Pirates in the meantime)
After the war... Oda needs to do a good job with him, I could see him as an eternal snitch which will keep switching parties (other Pirates/CP0...) till EoS and somehow surviving a lot of shit like he's doing right now
I like the possibility of him becoming a private mercenary too, aligns with his lack of moral code/loyality

Is also possible that he'll be the protagonist of the next cover story post Wano, I hope not tho.. Cover story usually closes a character story, and I hope Apoo's story doesn't end here