Questions & Mysteries What will BlackBeard’s third devil fruit be?

What will BB’s 3rd fruit be

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Personally I think it will be the dragon fruit after he kills Kaido
We don't know whether or not Kaido is a DF user.

I think that Teach will steal the last devilfruit from Big Mom but it's simply because I find it the most plausible scenario for now.

Imagine if he stole it from an admiral or stole a super creation from Vegapunk or something.

There are so many possibilities around we find hard to imagine.

We don't know whether or not Kaido is a DF user.

I think that Teach will steal the last devilfruit from Big Mom but it's simply because I find it the most plausible scenario for now.

Imagine if he stole it from an admiral or stole a super creation from Vegapunk or something.

There are so many possibilities around we find hard to imagine.
I think bb will take a zoan next to negate his pain tolerance and durability issues
Post automatically merged:

Also one of each seems like a good range of abilities

I don't like it, but it looks like E.Oda is pushing the Hippo Zoan to BB.

The only good thing about it, perhaps he can survive under the water if he falls to the sea due to hippo's underwater survival abilities.
Kaido seems to be getting the “strongest” fruit of each and with that logic I think it’s safe to assume that he’s getting the Dragon DF
I don’t see what points to Kaido getting the Hippo fruit other than the cover page in the latest chapter

I don't like it, but it looks like E.Oda is pushing the Hippo Zoan to BB.

The only good thing about it, perhaps he can survive under the water if he falls to the sea due to hippo's underwater survival abilities.
The hippo fruit could be the strongest non mythical or ancient zoan. A hippo has great attack power and high durability.
The underwater ability would be useless if Teach gave all his crewmates DFs.
There would be no one who saved him.

Cerberus could be a possibility for a myhical fruit.

Look up SBS volume 95, Teach's animal resemblance is a hippopotamus so a hippo fruit makes no sense. Kaido's fruit is also unconfirmed, besides it would be bland to have Luffy beat the same creature twice. A phoenix fruit is also out of question since Marco lost in the Payback war but didn't lose his fruit.

Still holding my opinion it's the mythical Devil Devil fruit that mirror's the Buddha fruit's abilities. With a quick history research we can find that Eddy's flag was depicting a horned skeleton spearing a heart, while toasting the devil. He himself often fought or showed himself wearing a big feathered tricorn with a hemp and lighted matches woven into his enormous black beard during battle and accounts of people who saw him fighting say that they thought he "looked like the devil" with the smoke cloud around his head.

Beside that, it could have some relevance with the D. initial and how the World Nobles (viewed as gods) are their natural enemies.