Character Discussion What will Blackbeard do to overcome Kaidou and Luffy's bounty?

What will Blackbeard do to overcome Kaidou's bounty that is double his own?

• Kill 2 admirals.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Kill Kizaru and destroy all the SSG.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Kill Im-sama, and become king of the world.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Kill Akainu and Green Bull.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Defeat another emperor.

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Kill Dragon the most wanted criminal in the world.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

The community has been confused for the last few weeks, they're like Green Bull getting hit by Red Shanks' haki, not only for the fact that the admirals are proving to be the rubbish everyone has always pointed out, but also for the new gods who have achieved the position of emperor of the sea.

Luffy + Rest = Defeated Kaidou and Big Mom, with each of them receiving a 3 billion bounty.

With the list of highest rewards among today's Yonkos being: Shanks > Luffy > Blackbeard > Buggy (speculative). And it turns out that Blackbeard has a lower bounty than Luffy, and even Kid and Law, which is not at all pleasant for the series' villainous finale.​

Luffy and especially Blackbeard are still a long way from surpassing the biggest piracy bounties in the series, they haven't even surpassed the current biggest bounty belonging to Kaidou which is: 4.611.100.000

There is a huge gap between Bounty Kaidou, Luffy Bounty and Blackbeard, with Kaidou's bounty being double Blackbeard's bounty at this point.
Which makes me wonder, what would Blackbeard do to have such a significant increase in his bounty?

Of course, Luffy's bounty could have been higher for defeating Kaidou, but this was simply spread around the world as "The alliance between the supernovas defeated the Yonkous, with everyone getting the same credit", which is why Luffy didn't receive the bounty from Kaidou, he didn't even receive half of the 4 million, otherwise it would have become the biggest piracy bounty ever seen, surpassing even Roger, and he hasn't even made it to One Piece yet.
The question that remains is, what feats will Blackbeard do from now on to overcome his low bounty among today's Yonkous and supernovae?

1st - Kill 2 admirals.

2nd - Kill Im-sama and become the king of the world.

3rd - Kill Akainu.

4th - Defeat another emperor.

5th - Kill Kizaru and destroy all the SGG junk scrap.

The future is unclear now.

@Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @MonsterKaido @Wildfire Kaios @Kerkovian @Swallalala @Tejas @Kawatsuki @Surgeon of death @qwe @Hanzo hattori

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Beating admirals ain’t worth anything any 8 year old can do that

That's what I was thinking, so I put this as a kind of Meme in the poll, haha!!!

Someone needs to lead the revolutionaries these days and Sabo is growing exponentially to become the leader, killing the world's most wanted criminal who should possess an insane bounty should earn him a high raise.

- With Oda plotting Luffy versus Blackbeard to avenge his dead father.
- And Akainu versus Sabo to avenge his dead brother.

Of course, Luffy doesn't have any kind of ties to Dragon, but this is something that Oda needs to develop.

Blackbeard already tried to attack the revolutionaries once...

If it was just the Gorosei I would be inclined to belive Teach would raid Mary geoise, defeat the marines and get almost all pirate crews in the world under him....but I cant see Oda brushing Imu aside like that, so I'm betting on Shanks vs Teach

I put the absurd one towards Super Big War, outside the polls.

Teach submerge into under Old Wano, then suck the Pluton with Yomi Yomi.
Then he make a try of pluton to shoot the Wano Border. Then Wano is opened, while Momo dumbfounded. Then he just go away. He doesnt touch Wano at all.

Of course, it will be after SH left.

Then he straight away goes to SH while SH take a bet (accidentally the right one) from probability of Raftel guessed location , he wants to have 3 best DF:
  1. Zoan type: Nika-Nika Luffy
  2. Paramecia type: Gura-Gura
  3. Logika type: Yomi-Yomi
Super Big War goes legend