Questions & Mysteries What will happen to One piece after it ends?

I think theres a reason why Oda is trying to finish onepiece as much as possible, and it could be true that onepiece might end in 5 years or so but is it really the end of onepiece?

i think not and this is probably the reason!.

1. oda could try to go to the past of onepiece! Yhe tales of roger, Or garp, and how theyve become a big figure in onepiece!

or

2. If this two year time skip is enough to make luffy the pirate king in such a young age he could advance it! Luffy could explore to different planets just like eneru went to moon and found a lifeforms there i mean if eneru created a ship that could fo that, franky could also do the same with sunny.
Or

3. The strawhats kids will continue their adventure!
Just like what happen to naruto or bleach. Simply because onepiece is for old gens for 90’s kids and probably the new gens wont understand onepiece like we do so yeah What do you guys think? Will onepiece end?

One Piece Z: Next Generation Pirate King

already got the opening theme right here:

Look around you, look beyond,
You can make an unbreakable bond,
The world around you is not what it seems,
it's all revealed beyond your wildest dreams!

So many things I never could see,
So many choices falling on me,
Could it be my destiny to be Pirate king?

Pirate king
To be Pirate king
Pirate king
If your Haki is strong,
You could be the one

I could look at the world in a different light,
And I know what it takes to make it right!
And I won't give up the fight, to be Pirate King!

PIRATE KING!

The idea that Oda will do anything after OP storyline end is total nonsense, the guy have been the most sucefull mangaka of history, and with the piles of money he have, he dont need to do anything anymore.

Ideas like "continue the story in the future", "SH kids", ""New adventures" and other shit are a copium of the fans who can't deal with something ending and the industry use this to make shit like Boruto, hope never happen.

Pehaps he will do some special chapter years after the end, but nothing relevant to the story.

And of course Jump and Toei will try everything to make more money from OP, so could be some kind of spin off manga, movies and even a remake of the anime, like HxH.

Probably what happened with Dragon Ball rather than what happened with Naruto.

I doubt Luffy will keep his journey though unless he will go with new nakamas but that makes little sense.

B

Ballel

Finest level franchise milking will happen.
They already popping out Sanji spinoff, Ace novel, OP heroines etc...

That will get more and more

One piece franchise will never die as long as it makes money