Powers & Abilities What will Pizzaro's DF be ?

Seems like he has a Cat theme going on...similar to WsW as well. The BBPs all have tricky high lvl fruits with Devon even having a Mythical Zoan Fruit.

So im thinking Pizzaro also has a Mythical Zoan Cat Fruit

My idea for his DF:-
Mythical Cat Zoan Model: Cheshire Cat

Notorious fictional/mythical cat from Alice in Wonderland. He has the ability to dissolve his body and shapeshift as well.

So basically Shiryu/Buggy/Devons powers all into one. Whilst also being a strong Cat Zoan. Also has the ability to float and fly.

I think itd be a really cool DF.

I’m thinking it may be related to why he wears gauntlets

Possibly a power like king Midas where everything he touched turned to gold, everything Pizarro touches turns to riches. May explain his name “Corrupt King” if he was turning people into jewels.

Seems like he has a Cat theme going on...similar to WsW as well. The BBPs all have tricky high lvl fruits with Devon even having a Mythical Zoan Fruit.

Notorious fictional/mythical cat from Alice in Wonderland. He has the ability to dissolve his body and shapeshift as well.

So basically Shiryu/Buggy/Devons powers all into one. Whilst also being a strong Cat Zoan. Also has the ability to float and fly.

Not that I disagree, but how would a shapeshifting ability be a challenge for Cook considering he once beat Mr. 2?

Possibly a power like king Midas where everything he touched turned to gold, everything Pizarro touches turns to riches. May explain his name “Corrupt King” if he was turning people into jewels.
I'm more on this than he being a Zoan.

When the BBP killed WB, while in the anime he was shotting at WB with a gun, in the manga his hands werent show and seems like he was attacking WB with something being shot from his fingers

Not that I disagree, but how would a shapeshifting ability be a challenge for Cook considering he once beat Mr. 2?
I think his main ability will be his ability to dissolve...which will be tricky to land a hit..

I like this idea...however doesnt the gold DF already exist ?

I think his main ability will be his ability to dissolve...which will be tricky to land a hit..

I like this idea...however doesnt the gold DF already exist ?
The gold gold devil fruit does “exist” (technically non canon” but I’m thinking like a better version of Jozus where he is able to turn others into precious gems

Like a Gem Gem Fruit

Good theory.This would be very cool.

The most probable if he fights Sanji A mythical cat zoan that can penetrate any hard skin(exoesqueleton) or he could be DF less and be interested in Brook's fruit I still think soul King vs corrup King could happen Another one it could be a normal paramecia where he turns his body in a excavator or something related with money since he seems to be very miser🤷‍♂️

Cause its a Mythical Zoan lol.

Plus the ability dissolve could be OP. The ability to become nothing. More OP than invisibility....
How would that sort of DF even challenge the Cook, then? He just needed to locate AP and kick. Would make more sense if AP's ability can challenge Cook's offense instead of CoO.

P. S. Just so you know, with power creep, Oda might be planning this or this for Shiryu instead of casual invisibility.