Break Week What will say Zoro: I'm gonna fight against Kaido or King

Kaido or king

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine to think at the start of Wano we’d be upset at the idea that Zoro only fights Kaido and Big Mom, learns to cut fire, blocks a joint attack from the Yonko, gives Kaido his second scar, unlocks CoC then beats Kaido’s right hand man.

We have truly been spoiled.
Being a Zoro fan is living life in the easy mode. When some Zoro haters come to laugh at us, Oda comes and proves them wrong. If you want to have a hard time you should be a Sanji stan lol.

I really want Zoro to behead Kaido in front of everyone at the capital. It would make him be seen like Ryuma was back in the day. However I have a feeling that since Oda is giving us Sanji vs Queen, he'll somehow have it where Zoro needs to fight King. Emperor vs Emperor, YC1 vs YC1 and so on. Luffy needs to establish that hes just as strong as all the emperors. Whether he awakens his DF or something we'll see. Theres a reason why Oda is all of the sudden bringing up about the gomu gomu fruit and how special it is. Think hes setting it up where it helps out a lot more than we are used to.

I really want Zoro to behead Kaido in front of everyone at the capital. It would make him be seen like Ryuma was back in the day. However I have a feeling that since Oda is giving us Sanji vs Queen, he'll somehow have it where Zoro needs to fight King. Emperor vs Emperor, YC1 vs YC1 and so on. Luffy needs to establish that hes just as strong as all the emperors. Whether he awakens his DF or something we'll see. Theres a reason why Oda is all of the sudden bringing up about the gomu gomu fruit and how special it is. Think hes setting it up where it helps out a lot more than we are used to.
The main problem is that we can't rlly have Luffy at Yonko level EOW. IF he is Yonko level EOW they should alr give him the PK title because his only problem after that will probably be only Akainu and BB.

The main problem is that we can't rlly have Luffy at Yonko level EOW. IF he is Yonko level EOW they should alr give him the PK title because his only problem after that will probably be only Akainu and BB.
The PK title is only after he makes it to laugh tale and gets to the One Piece. The PK title doesnt make him stronger. All the emperors are just as strong in battle. Whitebeard was equal with Roger even though Roger was given that PK title.

It would be so swift if for once Oda turned the table and didn't pull somewhat of another Enies Lobby by placing Zoro v YC1 and Sanji v YC2, I'm hopeful but sorrowfully realistic :/