Break Week What will say Zoro: I'm gonna fight against Kaido or King

Kaido or king

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, but that was Kaido’s own attack that did that damage, not Raizo. An attack that levelled a mountainside and had a load of characters, Sanji, included, scrambling for cover. That’s not something Sanji could replicate outside maybe his top move, and even then- Boro Breath didn’t do all that much damage to Kaido either.

To an extent. An attack that will go through Judge’s RS will go through Sanji’s RS. It then goes to the body underneath, to see how much protection that will give. That’s not really an area of expertise for Sanji- that’s one reason why the nimble CoO fighter got a RS that protects him from attacks in the first place. It’s a powerup that’s putting him up into fighting YCs, but not Yonko’s.

He’s certainly stronger than his siblings, none of whom would be able to do what he’s about to do against Queen. But he’s still not up to fighting two of the strongest people in the world, that’s why he hasn’t and is instead dealing with, not even Kaido’s strongest man, but his second strongest.

I don’t really think he’s shown enough to say he could run distraction on Kaido and Big Mom. Law’s the king of support fighters (and just generally a stronger fighter than Sanji) and even he struggled against the pure firepower on display from Kaido and Big Mom.
I am to an extent relying on what i expect to see from Sanji in his fight with Queen. I'm also expecting that Oda will not make it an extreme diff fight, since he never does that with Sanji's fights.

Basically i expect Sanji to defeat Queen and still be able to run around and do stuff in Onigashima by the end of the arc.

So with the power required to put someone like Hybrid Queen down for good, on top of a new level of speed and mobility that i expect to see from Sanji when leaning heavily into his RS boosts, with the invisibility on top of that, him being able to at least serve as a distraction and support a team against a Yonko is not too much to ask.

To be honest, it would not surprise me to see even the whole SH crew in an Oars type fight vs Kaido by the end of the arc with Zoro playing the main role while Luffy's removed from the fight for a bit, and in that case we might actually see Sanji play an important role beside Zoro, and even weaker SH's doing stuff to distract Kaido. We've seen most of the SH's doing that around Big Mom already :milaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well basically yeah, that's what it does for a limited time.

It gives you a time window where you are all healed up, and then the pain kicks in as a cost.
Not sure about that one. Look more like adrenalin and pain killers.
His bones will be broken the whole time but he doesnt have an issue fighting like that as we saw against Kaido. :cheers:
:josad:

We should be hyping King through the roof right now my fellow disciples, Kaido's head isn't going anywhere. But instead you guys are just giving ammos to the candies for no reason by denying the obvious.

:lawsigh:
No need to worry about that, fellow Zorotard. Sanji fans already hyped the shit out of King for us. :milaugh:
But yeah, some Zori fans cant help themselves but give free ammo to Anti-Zolo Pirates. :suresure:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I would much rather have Zoro go against Kaido.

Zoro vs King is really, REALLY uninteresting.
Why?
Well, Zoro ALREADY knows Kinemon's tech for cutting fire.
So the fire from a guy called "The WILDFIRE" is ALREADY useless.
So...the WILDFIRE....will just swing a sword around?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh..... No thanks.
:kayneshrug:

I am not denying Zoro vs King. I am just asking what in the frik is Marco going to do? I don't see someone like Marco, who is basically the right hand of WB, someone who has excelent portrayal and some with good feats losing to someone like King.
He loses. That's the only reason to justify him stopping to fight King and Zoro having to take over. Which is also when King is gonna get hyped.

Right now Kaido is reserved for Yamato, the flashback and Luffy coming back to find Yamato being stomped and getting pissed.

All the executives are being reserved for the SHs, and the only other exception is Jack who's got an opponent who also seems destined to lose to get replaced (Jinbe).
Post automatically merged:

No need to worry about that, fellow Zorotard. Sanji fans already hyped the shit out of King for us. :milaugh:
But yeah, some Zori fans cant help themselves but give free ammo to Anti-Zolo Pirates. :suresure:
I'm just waiting to bump up a few nice threads from our dear Inflamed Haki :sadgrin:

Potential where? I get the cool part but potential? His portrayal and feats are so bad lol. He can be as strong as Oda wants him to be but saying that he has potential is going beyond that.
He's fighting with restraint for now but once he gets serious Marco is in serious trouble. I think steamrolling the former right-hand of WB is great hype :kata:

He loses. That's the only reason to justify him stopping to fight King and Zoro having to take over. Which is also when King is gonna get hyped.

Right now Kaido is reserved for Yamato, the flashback and Luffy coming back to find Yamato being stomped and getting pissed.

All the executives are being reserved for the SHs, and the only other exception is Jack who's got an opponent who also seems destined to lose to get replaced (Jinbe).

I'm just waiting to bump up a few nice threads from our dear Inflamed Haki :sadgrin:
Jinbe won't fight Jack. Give up

I can see a switcheroo from when Marco got Zoro to the roof happening with this time Zoro telling Marco he’ll beat King and that Marco’s needed to help Luffy with Kaido. I know people are on the White Tiger Yamato train, but if she has some kind of dog DF then Luffy, Marco, Yamato and Momo vs Kaido can be a big Momotaro reference.

It’s not like Marco’s going to fly Zoro back to the top of the rooftop again, that would just be daft after bringing him down, and if Zoro goes wandering on his own he’ll never find his way.

Whatever happens, I really do not want Marco coming out of this looking like a loser.

No need to worry about that, fellow Zorotard. Sanji fans already hyped the shit out of King for us.
They spent weeks hyping King up when Zoro was on the rooftop thinking he would be Sanji's opponent.
Now they are trying to pull off a "queen's hybrid is the best out of the beast pirates" when they are disappointed af.

Defeating Queen is a good feat for Sanji, just like defeating King is a good feat for Zoro.
Let's not act like there are many people in One Piece above YC. People tend to treat them as jokes when they actually are at the top of the chain food

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Defeating Queen is a good feat for Sanji
Yes.
just like defeating King is a good feat for Zoro.
Yes but looks pale compared to Zoro's display against not one but 2 Yonkos.
The issue is that people think those who fought Emperors trash anything below the Emperors which isnt true.
King would still beat all of the rooftop 5 except for Zoro.

Yes.

Yes but looks pale compared to Zoro's display against not one but 2 Yonkos.
The issue is that people think those who fought Emperors trash anything below the Emperors which isnt true.
King would still beat all of the rooftop 5 except for Zoro.
That's why I think the effect of the cure will end just before Zoro defeats King to make it harder.
I think after what Zoro displayed, and Oda keeping King in the background, King is probably a beast, he will defeat Marco and Zoro will save him like a payback for him helping Zoro to get on the rooftop.

I am to an extent relying on what i expect to see from Sanji in his fight with Queen. I'm also expecting that Oda will not make it an extreme diff fight, since he never does that with Sanji's fights.

Basically i expect Sanji to defeat Queen and still be able to run around and do stuff in Onigashima by the end of the arc.

So with the power required to put someone like Hybrid Queen down for good, on top of a new level of speed and mobility that i expect to see from Sanji when leaning heavily into his RS boosts, with the invisibility on top of that, him being able to at least serve as a distraction and support a team against a Yonko is not too much to ask.

To be honest, it would not surprise me to see even the whole SH crew in an Oars type fight vs Kaido by the end of the arc with Zoro playing the main role while Luffy's removed from the fight for a bit, and in that case we might actually see Sanji play an important role beside Zoro, and even weaker SH's doing stuff to distract Kaido. We've seen most of the SH's doing that around Big Mom already :milaugh:
I think we’ve got a good chance of seeing extreme diff fights here.

For the proper fights at least, I still haven’t got over how shit Nami’s fight with Ulti ended up.

Zoro vs Mr 1 is generally considered to be extreme diff, but he got back up after ten minutes and got back into action. Personally I count all the Alabasta fights as extreme diff and that’s why we got the scene at the end of it with them all collapsed as a group, but that’s neither here nor there.

Really just depends what is left for the Strawhats to do after the fights are finished, and here, I don’t think there will be much. It’s a floating island- that problem I see getting solved by Momo- the fodder can be taken out by the samurai and the Minks. An Oars fight, I wouldn’t mind (help redeem Nami and Usopp) but I don’t see as likely.

Only thing that stands out for me that could need Sanji and co after the fights are over is for what CP0 will do.