Break Week What will say Zoro: I'm gonna fight against Kaido or King

Kaido or king

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah... That or one Tatsumaki rips him apart and you are back to the same problem another 10 secs later. :milaugh:
Orochi is mad hype honestly
:kriwhat:

For me at least, he’s a better character than all beast pirates combined (including Kaido)

Sad that Oda is not using his fruit to the full potential and is not making him strong enough

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Orochi is mad hype honestly
:kriwhat:

For me at least, he’s a better character than all beast pirates combined (including Kaido)

Sad that Oda is not using his fruit to the full potential and is not making him strong enough
His fruit is hype, Orochi himself isnt.
Someone has to devour him alive and do justice to that fruit. :goyea:
Maybe the lurking legend? :shocking:

Both can happen but I think we're headed for a Zoro vs King. firstly because no one can take Zoro on the roof (unless the fight ends somewhere else)

second, unlike Luffy, Zoro doesn't have much to show Kaido anymore. Suppose Zoro comes back what will he do? The only big attack that hurt Kaido more seriously was Asura I don't think we will see this attack again in this arc and personally I don't want to see Zoro not do much and just kill Kaido in one attack.

To be honest, the King vs Zoro is on paper more interesting because Zoro will be able to progress against him especially with the Conqueror's Haki and I would also like Zoro to have his 1vs1 of the arc. We still don't know anything about King's past, let's imagine that he has a link with the shimotsuki that will add some background to Zoro

both suit me, in any case we eat really well

His fruit is hype, Orochi himself isnt.
Someone has to devour him alive and do justice to that fruit. :goyea:
Maybe the lurking legend? :shocking:
Nooo!
Orochi is too great of a character!

the only thing he lacked is strength... I wouldn’t even want him to be brave like Kaido...

I like him to stay as coward but strong... much more unique and awesome!

I swear, Orochi was the only guy from Kaido side who is always on his toes trying to prepare for scabbards and trying to warn Kaido and trying to get the job done!

And his subbordinate Kanjuro who is WAY weaker than calamity... was a reason for TWO scabbards to be down (Asura and Kiku)
He literally did more than any single beast pirate

Being coward/slimy/cunning/pathetic is part of his charm as a villain

He only lacked having strength while being that dirty hhh

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nooo!
Orochi is too great of a character!

the only thing he lacked is strength... I wouldn’t even want him to be brave like Kaido...

I like him to stay as coward but strong... much more unique and awesome!

I swear, Orochi was the only guy from Kaido side who is always on his toes trying to prepare for scabbards and trying to warn Kaido and trying to get the job done!

And his subbordinate Kanjuro who is WAY weaker than calamity... was a reason for TWO scabbards to be down (Asura and Kiku)
He literally did more than any single beast pirate

Being coward/slimy/cunning/pathetic is part of his charm as a villain

He only lacked having strength while being that dirty hhh
Cowardice may help him against someone but he needs strength against Zori and he doesnt have it.
He may give a good fight to Hiyori tho. She just needs to show up again unless it was really Enel back then. :yasu:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
ZORO WILL TELL MARCO TO GO CARRY LUFFY BACK TO KAIDO AND HEAL HIM

ZORO TAKE OVER 100% HP ZORO VS 50% KING EXTREME DIFF

ZORO TAKE 2x DAMAGE AFTER LANDING FINAL BLOW ON KING AND ZORO WILL BE KNOCKED OUT REST OF HTE ARC
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
NEXT CHAPTER KING SWOOPS IN TO KILL ZORO BEFORE HE IS HEALED AFTER HEARING WHATS GOING ON.

SANJI STEPS IN AND KICKS KING ASIDE AND ZORO IS HEALED

ZORO & SANJI VS KING AND QUEEN TAG TEAM

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef: