Break Week What will say Zoro: I'm gonna fight against Kaido or King

Kaido or king

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do Zoro fans have to hype King?​

They say we don't want a situation like when Sanji fans had to scramble last minute to hype Queen. No, Sanji fans had something to prove and they were wrong.​

Zoro fans need King to prove something because Zoro's already been proven.
He cut 1 of the 4 strongest pirates in the world, the pirate known for being the toughest/strongest creature in the world.

There is no commander alive that could better prove the toughness of Zoro's blade(s).​

If Oda wants to give Zoro a bigger feat by EOW:
Bigger slash on Kaido, or Zoro Kill Kaido (Dragon Form)

If Oda wants to give Zoro a cool 1 v 1 short fight, maybe he get a black blade
Zoro vs King​

Or if Oda wants to do both.

We use to want Zoro vs King because thru extreme diff fight he would learn to cut through fire, but he already learned that.
:lawsigh:

The thing is he was busy protecting Luffy and Supernovas at roof yk. 20-30 broken bones scar Kaido. 100% zoro is nightmare for Kaido :josad:
100% Zoro doesn't have access to CoC. The reason he even unlocked CoC in the first place was because he was on the brink of death. Last I checked the only person to blame for Zoro's recklessness is Zoro. Nobody forced him to go in front of an attack he would have otherwise died from if not for Law. Last I recall Zoro and Law were also in a bind and Luffy showed up to save their asses. Everybody on the rooftop needs help. Zoro included.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
100% Zoro doesn't have access to CoC. The reason he even unlocked CoC in the first place was because he was on the brink of death. Last I checked the only person to blame for Zoro's recklessness is Zoro. Nobody forced him to go infront of an attack he would have otherwise died from if not for Law.
Law didn't do shit but run himself. And if zoro didn't do that they'd all be dead.

Stopping Hakai was a team work? :yasu:
It literally was a single person doing all the saving while the spectators are covering their heads in fear. :suresure:
Doesn't matter. I already gave you guys the reason why they survived. Luffy gave them the heads up, Zoro stalled the attack for a second and Law got them out safely.

You don't want to accept it that's fine. I already knew it was pointless to argue with Zoro fans anyways. :seriously:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Doesn't matter. I already gave you guys the reason why they survived. Luffy gave them the heads up, Zoro stalled the attack for a second and Law got them out safely.

You don't want to accept it that's fine. I already knew it was pointless to argue with Zoro fans anyways. :seriously:
Luffy giving heads up is literally irrelevant, both Zoro and Killer comment on the attack and Zoro proceeds to block it.
Law didnt get anyone out, not even himself. Zoro did all the work whether you like it or not. :cheers:

Do you have evidence of Zoro using CoC against the pacifista?
Asura looks presumably linked to CoC in that Kaido spelled of it the time Zoro would unleash it, more precisely after unleashing his Onigiri attack. There's accuracy in place between the two events.

In order words it is more likely than not based off a raw probability in that it was either coincidental (using CoC at the same time as Asura but in addition to it coincidentally, by coincidentally simply meaning at the same time) or not, however the odds look in Asura's favor for the moment.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If Luffy hadn't told them with about Hakai with FS they would also be dead. It was teamwork not a single person doing all the saving. That's what you don't seem to get.
Luffy didn't do shit. Luffy used fs and STILL couldn't move. Holy shit you're dumb. Zoro unsheathed 3 swords and jumped in front of hakai before Law could move 2 fingers and say shambles.

Luffy giving heads up is literally irrelevant, both Zoro and Killer comment on the attack and Zoro proceeds to block it.
Law didnt get anyone out, not even himself. Zoro did all the work whether you like it or not.:cheers:
Luffy didn't do shit. Luffy used fs and STILL couldn't move. Holy shit you're dumb. Zoro unsheathed 3 swords and jumped in front of hakai before Law could move 2 fingers and say shambles.

You guys just proved my point about your fanbase. And you have the nerve to call me dumb. :gokulaugh:

Sulong inu and neko neg diffed Jack, Zoro is "quantums" stronger than both and much more simultaneously. Zoro vs King would be terrible writing on Oda's part.
Post automatically merged:

The thing is he was busy protecting Luffy and Supernovas at roof yk. 20-30 broken bones scar Kaido. 100% zoro is nightmare for Kaido :josad:
Zoro saved them from Hakai and Tatsumaki

Both can happen but I think we're headed for a Zoro vs King. firstly because no one can take Zoro on the roof (unless the fight ends somewhere else)

second, unlike Luffy, Zoro doesn't have much to show Kaido anymore. Suppose Zoro comes back what will he do? The only big attack that hurt Kaido more seriously was Asura I don't think we will see this attack again in this arc and personally I don't want to see Zoro not do much and just kill Kaido in one attack.

To be honest, the King vs Zoro is on paper more interesting because Zoro will be able to progress against him especially with the Conqueror's Haki and I would also like Zoro to have his 1vs1 of the arc. We still don't know anything about King's past, let's imagine that he has a link with the shimotsuki that will add some background to Zoro

both suit me, in any case we eat really well
Vs King is "not doing much." To fight Zoro means quickly putting down Marco, but then there are several loose Scabbards right now. Why force a fight between these two when they both have other priorities right now?

Not doing much is setting aside the Inherited (good) will from Oda. Holy shit does he love that. I'm talking about the bounty increase and power up for Sanji after WCI, the instant reward Nami got from standing up to Ulti, and even the positive showing of Killer on Onigashima after being pimped and humiliated throughout the first two acts in Wano.

The mf Zoro broke his body fighting off two emperors, in order to protect Luffy and the others. He just signed up to experience to double that in exchange for another shot. Everyone has been wondering when that Jump cover would happen, when Luffy and Zoro would go up together like they were talking about in front of Queen. Here it is, Zoro is going up and cutting that cake. With his clock running, to get jammed up by some mysterious henchman who's already being manned is an insult tbh.

Both can happen but I think we're headed for a Zoro vs King. firstly because no one can take Zoro on the roof (unless the fight ends somewhere else)

second, unlike Luffy, Zoro doesn't have much to show Kaido anymore. Suppose Zoro comes back what will he do? The only big attack that hurt Kaido more seriously was Asura I don't think we will see this attack again in this arc and personally I don't want to see Zoro not do much and just kill Kaido in one attack.

To be honest, the King vs Zoro is on paper more interesting because Zoro will be able to progress against him especially with the Conqueror's Haki and I would also like Zoro to have his 1vs1 of the arc. We still don't know anything about King's past, let's imagine that he has a link with the shimotsuki that will add some background to Zoro

both suit me, in any case we eat really well
Zoro will mr.5 King. King has nothing to trouble Zoro with. It would be trash writing for Zoro vs King to happen.
Post automatically merged:

Seeing the future doesn't help. The speed and magnitude of Hakai nullified that effect. Zoro did it all himself. Luffy could have stayed quiet, and Zoro still has the reaction time and speed to stop Hakai.