Break Week What will say Zoro: I'm gonna fight against Kaido or King

Kaido or king

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
where did you made up from ? If you based ı will kill Kaido , then he wants kill Orochi more than Kaido ?
It was established shit ton of chapters earlier by Shinobu that Orochi is irrelevant and that the main goal is Kaido.

Even Zoro's journey with Yasu. Yasu keeps telling Zoro that Kaido must go down or this country will never be free.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Fr, Orochi alr proved that without Kaido, he is just some fodder that can be no diffed by some Scabbards who are almost dead.
On top of that Kaido already said that making him leave Wano is nonsense cause he will attack again.

Kaido is going down this arc.

There is no "luffieh crushes enemies dreams" this time.

Two hits on Kaido which do nothing significant are better feats than giving Kaido a permanent injury that nobody else aside from Oden could do and blocking island buster from not one but two emperors? :suresure:
Those are rookie feats, nowhere close to Zoro's. Nice headcanon, other members of r5 are running for their lives while the strongest among them protects them. Unless you can prove that they can do the same? :yasu:
He still couldn’t knock kaido down with all his might….Luffy did that in 2 hits…
Post automatically merged:

Does that mean that it is not blatantly obvious to you that Luffy cannot keep Kaido down while Zoro can? :myman:
Luffy put kaido down….Zoro tried and kaido took his full power, sighed and laid him out lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He still couldn’t knock kaido down with all his might….Luffy did that in 2 hits…
Doesn't matter that he didn't knock Kaido out.

He left a permanent mark on Kaido which was bigger than the one Oden gave him.

Zoro rarely knocks people and it always involves special circumstances.

Example:

Kaku and Killer.

They got KO'd because it was the end of the fight.

Zoro wasn't meant to beat Kaido yet. It was Luffy's moment.

+ be realistic.

Luffy and Sanji's style is more fit for KO'ing people.

Zoro does damage differently and his fight's end differently.

Later the scar will start to ache when Zoro vs Kaido round 2 will happen and you will see how significant it was for Zoro to left that scar earlier.

Luffy will beat Kaido and Sanji will assist Zoro in beating King after Sanji solos Queen
Zoro is not fighting King.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy put kaido down….Zoro tried and kaido took his full power, sighed and laid him out lol
Biggie-chan, every hit of Luffy has knocked Kaido down and achieved nothing.
Zoro gave him permanent injury without knocking him down which Luffy wont be able to do even at EoS.
Once Zori knocks someone down, they dont stand up, unless they are mighty Apoo. :yasu:
Still Kaido obsession ? Oh zoro boy . When Lufft defeat Kaido 1v1 , we will see you again :)
I guess you are not a fan of manga facts when they are slapped into your face, huh? :yasu:

What zoro fans see arc: Zoro made everything . Superstar of arc .
What zoro did in reality : cut Apoo, got antitode , scar to Kaido.
Apoo still on fight.
Antitode good progress.
Cut kaido was amazing . However , kaido was not affaected at all except scar. ı mean arc direction was not affacted.

So , why are you reacting like you see Superman.d.d.d.d

Doesn't matter that he didn't knock Kaido out.

He left a permanent mark on Kaido which was bigger than the one Oden gave him.

Zoro rarely knocks people and it always involves special circumstances.

Example:

Kaku and Killer.

They got KO'd because it was the end of the fight.

Zoro wasn't meant to beat Kaido yet. It was Luffy's moment.

+ be realistic.

Luffy and Sanji's style is more fit for KO'ing people.

Zoro does damage differently and his fight's end differently.

Later the scar will start to ache when Zoro vs Kaido round 2 will happen and you will see how significant it was for Zoro to left that scar earlier.

Zoro is not fighting King.
Ok now you’re smoking on some serious loud copium pack……

Zoro’s scar was not bigger than Oden’s, Zoro’s scar is almost non existent and not that noticible in comparison.

Also you’re the one that needs to be realistic here, actually not just you but your entire cult of Zoro worshippers. As you know one of Zoro’s greatest character traits are his trust and loyalty to his crew and captain and ESPECIALLY the latter

If Zoro trusts Luffy enough to deal with Kaido, why can’t you? Zoro is not the main character, he’s just A main character, there’s a huge difference

A secondary character cannot be made to be stronger than the main just like a crewmate can’t be made stronger than their captaiN It’s simply bad writing.

Also what happened to that “Monsterous Samurai” to reopen Kaido’s wound??? Looks like that’ll be Yamatos job lol

ZKK is dead

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ok now you’re smoking on some serious loud copium pack……

Zoro’s scar was not bigger than Oden’s, Zoro’s scar is almost non existent and not that noticible in comparison.

Also you’re the one that needs to be realistic here, actually not just you but your entire cult of Zoro worshippers. As you know one of Zoro’s greatest character traits are his trust and loyalty to his crew and captain and ESPECIALLY the latter

If Zoro trusts Luffy enough to deal with Kaido, why can’t you? Zoro is not the main character, he’s just A main character, there’s a huge difference

A secondary character cannot be made to be stronger than the main just like a crewmate can’t be made stronger than their captaiN It’s simply bad writing.

Also what happened to that “Monsterous Samurai” to reopen Kaido’s wound??? Looks like that’ll be Yamatos job lol

ZKK is dead

Zoro scar is bigger. Look at the chapter when he gave Kaido the scar.

"Zoro trusts Luffy".

Luffy flies down the sea.

Ofc Zoro will wait LMAO.

You are smoking something.

ZKK is not dead yet.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
When Zoro ends up fighting King again I pray for your mental health @Finalbeta @Roronoa-sama @nik87 @Seth I really want this to be a lesson in how storytelling works

headcanon doesn’t apply here
You should better work on your mental health since you've been broken for months now.

"Luffieh crush enemies dreams" storytelling trash doesn't work here. Luffy is not beating Kaido.

We believe in ZKK but that also does not automatically mean we believe Zoro to solo Kaido and then cut off his head.

Where is that Lanji vs King attitude u had before?

Oh. Broken dreams.

Zoro scar is bigger. Look at the chapter when he gave Kaido the scar.

"Zoro trusts Luffy".

Luffy flies down the sea.

Ofc Zoro will wait LMAO.

You are smoking something.

ZKK is not dead yet.
Ok when Yamato reopens Kaido’s wound as the “Monster samurai” something Zoro failed and isn’t and Zoro faces King, who will slap marco soon……I’ll personally wish you good luck in your well-being

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ok when Yamato reopens Kaido’s wound as the “Monster samurai” something Zoro failed and isn’t and Zoro faces King, who will slap marco soon……I’ll personally wish you good luck in your well-being
Who cares if she reopens that small scar from Oden.

As I said many, many times before.

All I cared about is to see Zoro giving Kaido his own scar not reopening it which is less amazing.

He did just that.

I don't care what Yamato does. Her daddy issues don't bother me.