Break Week What will say Zoro: I'm gonna fight against Kaido or King

Kaido or king

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's he gonna do after he kills Orochi? Drink sake while knowing that Luffy cannot keep Kaido down?
How short is your memory? You dont remember last 20 chapters? He saved his ass at least 5 times.
I would understand if you couldnt remember it if it happened once but you cant remember all 5+ times?
You are a low-quality troll. :goyea:
5 times . worororororo .d I guess Luffy did not do anything on the roof .d the weakest guy on roof was Luffy .d.d.ddd.d.d.dd

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Worororororrororo .d.d.dd please can you say me chapters number ı will reread.d
I did more. Just for you.

1. Chapter 1003:

2. Also 1003 chapter, Kaido eats Luffy and Zoro attacks Kaido to set Luffy free:

3. Also Chapter 1003, Zoro saves Luffy from the Wind Scythes:

4. Chapter 1008 ( mixed effort from Novas ) Zoro helps to protect Luffy while he is sleeping:

5. Zoro protects Novas including Luffy from the impact of the strongest attack in the series:

6. Kaido is about to lay some smackdown to Luffy who passed out again, Zoro saves him by going Ashura and attacking Kaido:

That should do.

Uno reverse “mr. zoro has enough ap to destroy an entire planet”

you have the worst headcanon of them all
I did never type that seriously. Maybe you are unable to discern irony, that's not to ascribe as my personal fault.

If Zoro featured that AP he would handily one shot any character in the verse which is obviously impossible.

Plus aren't you the one who continously states in the battledome that characters get no diffed by Sanji conversely?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Yeah I’m like Oda, we forget the important things in life but on the real….
Roronoa…..your grammar is a huge L

Yamato wants to be exactly like Oden now tell me what Oden is sir…huh? What’s that? A Samurai but since she has “N0 sW0Rd” according to you, I guess she isn’t one lol
You do realize both Raizo and Kanjuro don’t use swords right??? They’re still Samurai

In fact many of the 21 great swords in one piece aren’t even swords lol take Whitebeard’s weapon for example.
how do you cut with a mallet:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
this is the same when candiboys said than yamato is boy due he wants to be like oden. I will say again but @Cinera already explained, yamato wants to be the same oden ambition not to be oden clone because if she'd want she would've looked for enma

I did never type that seriously. Maybe you are unable to discern irony, that's not to ascribe as my personal fault.

If Zoro featured that AP he would handily one shot any character in the verse which is obviously impossible.

Plus aren't you the one who continously states in the battledome that characters get no diffed by Sanji conversely?
Honestly I can’t tell whether I mean that or not

I’m a bit conflicted you see. But either way I still believe Sanji beats them

Underdogs tend to lead to upsets

This feat is better tho:

Gomu Gomu no what?
Yes so much better than this:

Post automatically merged:

Two hits on Kaido which do nothing significant are better feats than giving Kaido a permanent injury that nobody else aside from Oden could do and blocking island buster from not one but two emperors? :suresure:
Those are rookie feats, nowhere close to Zoro's. Nice headcanon, other members of r5 are running for their lives while the strongest among them protects them. Unless you can prove that they can do the same? :yasu:
Permanent Scar that basically did nothing to even slow him down. Atleast Luffy’s hits actually make him reel back and fall to his knee’s. Saying a cutting attack can cut while a punching attack cannot isn’t something to boast about. It’s the affect it has on the person getting hit that matters. And Zoro’s attack lacked any affect on Kaido.

Just because they didn’t block Hakai doesn't mean they couldn’t. It just means Zoro was more willing go give up his life to stop it than the R5. I would be more impressed if he was able to at least redirect it. But he mustered enough to hold it for a second or 2 before he was about to die.

Last edited:
Yes so much better than this:

Post automatically merged:

Permanent Scar that basically did nothing to even slow him down. Atleast Luffy’s hits actually make him reel back and fall to his knee’s. Saying a cutting attack can cut while a punching attack cannot isn’t something to boast about. It’s the affect it has on the person getting hit that matters. And Zoro’s attack lacked any affect on Kaido.

Just because they didn’t block Hakai doesn't mean they couldn’t. It just means Zoro was more willing go give up his life to stop it than the R5. I would be more impressed if he was able to at least redirect it. But he mustered enough to hold it for a second or 2 before he was about to die.
You mean this?

Or this?

King's beak one shotted his poor ass.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

You got it all wrong lol... Luffy's punches are those which do nothing, Kaido keeps smiling.
This is starting to turn into Katakuri's healing punches... 53 punches from Luffy couldnt do what 3 cuts from Zoro did.
Kaido disagrees with you - he confirms that Zoro is one of only two people who EVER did significant damage to him.

Because they didnt block Hakai it means they couldnt. You are the one who needs to prove they could while they did the opposite.
And you know, just as I know, that you cannot prove it with your own fantasies. :yasu:

It's crystal clear that Oda would most likely not be so shallow to portray Luffy tackling Kaido for 20 minutes if he left nothing out of it and I doubt he just gained some time. Kaido was probably damaged rather consistently but there's no reason to believe the aftermath was as effective as what Zoro had just accomplished judging off how Kaido was speaking.