Questions & Mysteries What will the other Strawhats do after they finish their fights

Im talking about robin, nami, ussop, franky, and chopper.

lets start with chopper first.. i think chopper will focus on healing everyone from onigashima with the help of marco.

2. Robin would be probably look for the poneglyph and this is probably the first time that we will see whats behind the meaning of the poneglpyph through robin’s viewpoint. I dont think her devil fruit would be able to help yamato unless if robin can teleport items. And ywah i know law already did got to the poneglyph but who knows.

3. Nami would be able to reduce the fall of onigashima with the help of zeus. Perhaps by making zeus bigger.

4. ussopp would probably use dials newer version to also reduce the fall of onigashima.

5. franky probably will reveal the new weapon of the sunny that he was talking about during wano.

what do you guys think!?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
They will probably beat up the last numbers.

Robin should be allowed to search for the Poneglyph but perhaps first she will have to be protected from the CP0 assault and Sanji could constitute the one to.

lets start with chopper first.. i think chopper will focus on healing everyone from onigashima with the help of marco.
I think his next major plot point will be taking care of Zoro after he's done with King because I think the side effects of the Mink drug will become visible and he was already hurt before.

2. Robin would be probably look for the poneglyph and this is probably the first time that we will see whats behind the meaning of the poneglpyph through robin’s viewpoint. I dont think her devil fruit would be able to help yamato unless if robin can teleport items. And ywah i know law already did got to the poneglyph but who knows
So far she'll be busy fighting off fodder because they all wanna have a taste of her. Also i think Robin will take a lool at the Poneglyph after the war and Law tells her.

5. franky probably will reveal the new weapon of the sunny that he was talking about during wano.
Didn't they leave behind the Sunny because Onigashima started flying?

Overall I think they will eventually be busy fighting off WG or CP0 because they want to go for Robin and maybe then get some more fights, especially Nami, Usopp and Chopper.

The way i see it is like this , while Zoro + Luffy fight Kaido final round
Sanji repels CP0 possibily with the help of germa
Franky fights gifters
Usop actually fights page 1
Nami interfere with the weather to avoid the BM pirates from joining
Chopper : not a character
Robin fights with brook against CP0 members like stussy and kaku

I think his next major plot point will be taking care of Zoro after he's done with King because I think the side effects of the Mink drug will become visible and he was already hurt before.

So far she'll be busy fighting off fodder because they all wanna have a taste of her. Also i think Robin will take a lool at the Poneglyph after the war and Law tells her.

Didn't they leave behind the Sunny because Onigashima started flying?

Overall I think they will eventually be busy fighting off WG or CP0 because they want to go for Robin and maybe then get some more fights, especially Nami, Usopp and Chopper.
i think jimbei left the sunny to some kind of cave on onigashima

Not gonna predict but I find these interesting:
  • Luffy and Zoro to Kaido
  • Nami to boost Momo clouds
  • Usopp to make use of Onigashima explosives
  • Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jinbe and Yamato vs. CP0