What will you guys get for Christmas 2020?

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!!!!!!!:christnally:Hope y'all stay safe and celebrated and spend time with your family, friends, relatives, etc.:funky:

Just like the title said, what will you guys get for Christmas this year?

I will share mine first, well, I don't really want anything much for Christmas since my parents is rather strict about this and make it into a normal holiday which I don't really mind since I never got anything special for Christmas for 4 years straight. I just want to relax and eat some nice food and spend time with my family in this cold trying time. That's all from me. Let me hear your opinions as well.:cheers:

@Jew D. Boy @BangMi @Light D Lamperouge @HexBozoline @Finalbeta @Admiral Lee Hung @Bogard @Kiwipom @Fallen Prince @AL sama @Zem etc.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Oh that's cool. For me we can buy presents and it is a religious holiday here as well.
What you typically do for Christmas, I assume, getting a Christmas tree, buying presents, parties, etc etc we do for New Year's here.

Why would I know? My sister will probably get me tabletop stuff or a food gift card I won't touch for 10 years.
My parents might get me tabletop stuff and talked about being willing to pay a few hundred of a ps5 or pcvr headset, so who knows what I'm getting.

I'm getting my dad a fancy tea set (he's super into that stuff), got my mom a gift card for kindle that won't be here in time (So I quickly did some B+ art cuz I'm a shit art kid, pretty much drawing on a piece of computer paper the whole gift card design and wording pretty snazzily so she has something to open up when we open gifts, even if it's not going to be here in time), got my oldest nephew a dnd players handbook since he got into dnd (kids are into it now and he joined a club), got some girly stuff for his little sister, and for his youngest sibling (a brother) I got some kids stuff.

Um, got a stuffed animal for my other sisters kid, he already got that though and loves it.
Got my second sister I mentioned and her bf a giftcard to a restaurant they like (they are pretty much married in all but name, before you say anything about them having a kid, they've lived together for years)
And got my oldest sister who's never really lived with me (parent to the first 3 kids) and her husband whatever.

My main jist is that I'm really just focused on my future move to a bigger city, cuz I'm going to start my acting career up properly (have done classes and theatre, but I'm going to move with some friends who aren't actors post pandemic, and I'm going to go full blown at camera acting and stuff)

So ultimately I'm not in a consumeristic mood tbh, cuz ultimately if I can get acting working, that's the dream career, and that trumps video games, tabletop, martial arts, tennis, photography, directing (though I plan on doing this at some point), music (might have to leave my drum set with my parents cuz of more expensive living in the city, but I'll keep my guitar and stuff), etc. So even though there are a lot of things "I want", nothing that I MUST have, so my parents and everyone didn't exactly have a 1:1 list to go off of at all, just vague knowledge that I'm a weeb, gamer, artist trash.

Can't even go to a con for a good half more year at least cuz of the pandemic.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Completely unrelated to the holiday, my girlfriend and I recently bought a house that weโ€™ll be moving into soon...we agreed that was our Christmas present to each other :kayneshrug:
Jew next year go all out pls :

I joined a fiction writing contest and won 2nd place with a 1500 dollars cash prize. I worked hard to make the story but it's a blessing. Something to be thankful given the season
Wow nice !

What was the topic of your story ? Or the topic of the contest ? (If I can ask)

I joined a fiction writing contest and won 2nd place with a 1500 dollars cash prize. I worked hard to make the story but it's a blessing. Something to be thankful given the season.
Man, this reminds me that I need to write more, the last time I wrote anything genuinely elaborate was when I wrote a short-story a few years back mixing cyberpunk with philosophical ideologies from history, and using them in a scene involving ai existentialism.

I'm a slut for cyberpunk tbh.

What'd you write about?