Questions & Mysteries What's happening to Rachel at the end of Tower of God?

I don't think she will die.We will probably get more lore dump and character development from her to explain why she became a villain and by the end of the show she will change her ways.She is likes Baam's Sasuke.

Her dying after accomplishing her goal would be rubbish imo so defo beforehand.
She gets way too many breaks from SIU and is too bloody lucky which is frustrating but her luck will run out sooner or later.
I think it's likely that she dies at Khun's hands tbh, SIU seems to constantly pit them against each other and that's prolly the only way we get some sort of satisfying end for her fuckery. Would love to see Khun cook up sumin brilliant for her death🙏🏿. Or might be even better to see her get so close to the stars but is unable to reach it for whatever reason and then has to live with that for the rest of of her life:steef:

Her dying after accomplishing her goal would be rubbish imo so defo beforehand.
She gets way too many breaks from SIU and is too bloody lucky which is frustrating but her luck will run out sooner or later.
I think it's likely that she dies at Khun's hands tbh, SIU seems to constantly pit them against each other and that's prolly the only way we get some sort of satisfying end for her fuckery. Would love to see Khun cook up sumin brilliant for her death🙏🏿. Or might be even better to see her get so close to the stars but is unable to reach it for whatever reason and then has to live with that for the rest of of her life:steef:
:cheers: