What's the first anime you read/watched?

Doraemon, Conan, Dragon Ball Z, Ninja Hatori I might forgot some. Still remember Sitting in front of my television from 6. A.M till 12 every Sunday morning, there is nothing but cartoon on Sunday back then, it was all start with Power Rangers early in morning then continue with others cartoon till afternoon.
That was good old sunday morning when I was six year old kid, on 1998.

My first anime was One Piece, I watched the entire East Blue Saga before switching to the manga in Alabasta.
I don't remember its between 7Samurai or Naruto or Basilisk or Keroro Gunsou.
Post automatically merged:

These were some of the first anime I remember watching, beside the popular DBZ etc... Wolf's Rain was a slow burn that had a pretty sad ending IIRC
Amir Gaoul was so hype. The strongest spirit
KIBA !!! IT WAS CLASSIC :steef::steef:. I don't remember the story but i remember the title and MC. The opening from YOunha is GOATED

I guess Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh on Cartoon Network in the early 2000s but I never really got into either Anime.

The first anime I really got invested in was Sonic X around 2008. Then Dragonball Z Kai started playing on Nickelodeon around 2010 and I became obsessed with the series.

I also knew of One Piece during the 4kids era in the mid 2000s but I didnโ€™t give it much attention because I thought the show was too weird. I didnโ€™t give it a chance until 2014 when it proceeded to blow everything else Iโ€™ve ever watched previously out of the water. Lol
Post automatically merged:

Does Sonic X count? :kappa::afrokappa::madmonk:
Sonic X was a good show.