Questions & Mysteries Whats your favourite hatsu

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
We are taking about fav here not power
Thanks for clearing that up for some peeps on here lol.

OT-
Top 2 Hatsu for me are Pain Packer from Feitan and Bungee Gum from Hisoka.

Not biased at all btw. It's not like they are my two favourite characters in the show or anything like that. I just genuinely love both of their abilities.:afrokappa:

1). Pain Packer

Everyone's gangsta till Feitan mutters 'piece of crap'

I love Feitan's Pain Packer just for it's absurd aoe damage, the image of a fucking sun appearing while he's sat there just chilling in his BDSM suit, the mechanism behind it (countereactive), and the fear he installs in the troupe or other peeps whenever he pulls it out.

I'm also hoping Togashi will reveal the other forms of Pain Packer in the future as implied by Phinks. Will I live to see this day? That answer however depends on the number of Haitus Togashi will take.

2). Bungee Gum

Bungee gum may not be a top tier ability in either power or hax, but the utility and usage in how Hisoka handles it makes me love it even more. Plus it has got properties of both rubber and gum you know? How can you tell me with a straight face that you don't love it?
:sweat:

3). Ripper Cyclotron

I think Phinks should wind up his arms 30 times before each battle tbh. He would easily end up one shotting whoever he's facing. I love the fact that it's essentially just a super duper strong punch.

It's such a cool mechanism, but I doubt a more careful opponent will let him charge up his attack to such a degree in a direct 1 v1 confrontation. That's the only gripe I have about it.

4. Nen Stiches

Nothing too overly flashy here. I just like how cool Machi is when she's using it and the emphasis on her hand speed. It can be used offensively to cut, or control people like puppets, while also being able to patch up most injuries minor or major.

5). Skill Hunter's Bandit Secret

A borderline unfair ability. An ability that allows you to steal others, with the original owners having no access to it thereafter? No wonder there are so many conditions to fulfil in such a short time. He's also limited to being able to only use one ability at a time, praise the Lord.
:sus:
Bookmark OP

That's my top 5 for now. Honorable mentions are the 100 hands, God Speed and Janken.

Thanks for the tag Chrono

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
1. Order Stamp - It's a Hatsu that exemplifies what I love about H x H. The ability itself is very simple and there are likely many puppet manipulator abilities like it but, it is completely different than any other Hatsu because of the little biases that its creator had about what is alive and what is not. It shows how simple abilities are given a unique taint through its creator's individuality especially the way Chrollo speaks about the matter in which is implies that if he was the one creating the ability, corpses would also serve as "puppets" because thats just how he views things.

2. Sun and Moon - Because of the Easter Egg from very early on in the series connecting the ability to the falsely accused member of meteor city reinforcing the close knit bond the members of meteor city have with each other. In my headcanon, I believe the ability was willingly given to Chrollo by the elder as a means of acting as the new force to protect meteor city from any outsider who does harm to its inhabitants. This desire to keep Meteor City safe is why the ability still persists in Bandit's Secret even after the Elder's Death.

3. How to Get Away With Murder - This ability struck me as peculiar the first time I read it but thinking about how useful and simple it is, it becomes grat. The ability teaches us something new about nen and its interaction with nen and non nen users. It's a simple and perfect ability for assassination but also useful for sniffing out nen users in your midst. So, you don't need to be as smart or as perceptive as Furykov to pick out hidden nen users in a room.