Future Events What's your Haki expectations for Blackbeard?

What's your expectations for Blackbeard?

• Gura + Darkness + CoA

• Gura + Darkness + AdCoA

• Gura + Darkness + AdCoA + AdCoC

• Other

• Undecided / Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think he will have kings haki. Which will be kinda weird for a guy who knows the working of the world to aim for Pirate King without being a CoC user. I think he will mostly rely on his fruits. He doesn't even need to use haki too much since one of his fruits nullifies devil fruits. Pretty much grabs you with the yami hand then smacks you with a quake punch. Mind you a quake punch is a like a hyper ryuo punch from the way it's been portrayed in the manga and anime.

The most terrifying thing about him is he probably got pluton after the reverie and also probably invaded Totland and stole the red glyph. If he didn't do either of those I would honestly be disappointed

Whitebeard = 50+ years as a Pirate, ruled over an entire era as King of the seas for over 2 decades.

Bigmom = 50+ years as a Pirate, ruled as an Emperor for decades.

Kaido = At least 38 years as a Pirate, ruled as an Emperor for decades.

Blackbeard = 2 years as a relevant Pirate, gonna fall to Luffy in his 3rd year.

For Blackbeard to surpass these guys as a Pirate, to make his name RELEVANT, he needs to do something absolutely INSANE.

Vivre card states BB has CoA;

Place of Birth: Grandline
Devil Fruits: Yami Yami no Mi & Gura Gura no Mi
Haki: Observation and Armament
Height: 344 cm
Bounty: Currently his bounty is 2,247,600,000 Berries!
Favorite Food: Cherry Pie, Kebab

--- One Piece Databook Vivre Card

So next time we see Blackbeard fighting, what are you expecting to see?

Gura + Darkness + CoA only?

• Gura is one of the most destructive DF abilities.
  • Darkness neutralizes any DF defense; logia, paramecia or zoan doesn't matter.
  • CoA is the basic power that everyone in new world uses

Or Gura + Darkness + AdCoA?

Or, all of it? Gura + Darkness + AdCoA + AdCoC?

Call outs;
He just a stepping stool for Luffy. Luffy going to dog walk him

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Vivre card states BB has CoA;

Place of Birth: Grandline
Devil Fruits: Yami Yami no Mi & Gura Gura no Mi
Haki: Observation and Armament
Height: 344 cm
Bounty: Currently his bounty is 2,247,600,000 Berries!
Favorite Food: Cherry Pie, Kebab

--- One Piece Databook Vivre Card

So next time we see Blackbeard fighting, what are you expecting to see?

Gura + Darkness + CoA only?

• Gura is one of the most destructive DF abilities.
  • Darkness neutralizes any DF defense; logia, paramecia or zoan doesn't matter.
  • CoA is the basic power that everyone in new world uses

Or Gura + Darkness + AdCoA?

Or, all of it? Gura + Darkness + AdCoA + AdCoC?

Call outs;
He goes for the Road Poneglyphs.
After Luffy beat Shanks, BB kills Shanks and steals the last Road Poneglyph.
A race to Laugh Tale then starts between Luffy and BB.
Luffy eventually wins.
Finds One Piece. Becomes Pirate King.
Final war starts.

Erkan using vivre card?

:bamathink:
I use vivrecards; Vista = mihawk stated by vivrecards. Stay on topic instead of being salty all the time in my threads with your zoro fan bullshit.

He goes for the Road Poneglyphs.
After Luffy beat Shanks, BB kills Shanks and steals the last Road Poneglyph.
A race to Laugh Tale then starts between Luffy and BB.
Luffy eventually wins.
Finds One Piece. Becomes Pirate King.
Final war starts.
I believe BB will take over the World Government for a while and that could start the war between Luffy and BB.

Killing Shanks is not extremely important, simply showing his power superior to Shanks could do the same but we will see.

I use vivrecards; Vista = mihawk stated by vivrecards.
No it wasn't. All it stated was that Vista could attain to compete with him but in real life many pro fighters compete one with each other despite standing on abudantly different levels.
Gura + Darkness + AdCoC and a strong armament
I hope so. It would strike as too shoddy if Blackbeard has no CoC considering his personality and what he achieved in the manga.

Whitebeard = 50+ years as a Pirate, ruled over an entire era as King of the seas for over 2 decades.

Bigmom = 50+ years as a Pirate, ruled as an Emperor for decades.

Kaido = At least 38 years as a Pirate, ruled as an Emperor for decades.

Blackbeard = 2 years as a relevant Pirate, gonna fall to Luffy in his 3rd year.

For Blackbeard to surpass these guys as a Pirate, to make his name RELEVANT, he needs to do something absolutely INSANE.
He'll get rid of another Emperor, which is a feat that nobody currently has.

Is Darkness logia strongest logia though? BB says it's most dangerous ability, but it doesn't mean it's stronger than lightning logia or other top logia powers. In terms of offense, Darkness is great against any other DF defense, but it doesn't have any defensive ability like other logia, perhaps absorbing and neutralizing attacks could be a defensive ability but other logias are defensively still better.
For sure it was and by far before haki was introduced since you get a free pass tobthe logia user body without amy need of a trick (water for Croco, rubber for Enel etc.) but the inroduction of haki almost destroyed his main perk (at elast as far as we know).

Yet the point for me is that the yami has very strong perks (maybe the yami is also the key to get 3 df, most likely there is a reason if BB targeted this specific df for decades, also gravity is not bad at all and it can always nullify other df attacks like with WB gura hit etc.) but also great downfalls (like the increased damage taken) and now we go back to the Kaido df theory. That df gives Kaido an almost total invulnerability and that will cover perfectly the yami weakness plus if he can grab a logia (like the original admiral trio) like he did with Ace and deliver a quake punch in hybrid dragon form that would be a lethal attack. They should synergize very well and maybe it is not a random fact.

There are some theories that suggest he will get the phoenix fruit of Marco but that gives only regeneration, an almost total invulnerability is still better.

He'll get another DF but I don't think he has COC, or at least he won't be able to develop it to the next stage. He's already too broken, 3 DF, possibly all of them awakened plus all three types of haki in advanced form on top of his 'special' body is just too much. Besides, some of his DF abilities overlap with haki: negating DF, Gura Gura send shock waves just like ACOC.