Future Events When will the grand fleet first be used?

Imo while id rather them not in this arc i think they'll come together against the big mom pirates.
I think the fleet + the main crew will work together to defeat their first yonko alone. After luffy taking down his first with the help of hella allies

The reason I say the bmp is mainly because
  1. Luffy said hell take big mom down after kaido. Even tho i lowkey want her to go down this arc she and her crew definitely have a chance of going to wano for better or worse
  2. Out of all the yonko crews they're the most fleshed out from bottom to top
I dont think its gonna be used against the red haired pirates cause i don't even know if luffys gonna meet up with them and i imagine that being more about the main members of each

And for the bbp i imagine that mainly just being main crew vs main crew

So when do yall think the grand fleet will finally be called for?

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
Elbaf. It's where Hajrudin will become King of the Giants, which is enough to be the incident of historic proportions they have to cause in the future.

Big Mom will be there to finish her story where it started, Barty has rather foolishly picked a fight with Shanks, Shanks has said he'll be meeting up with Luffy soon, Ussop and Yassop need to meet up and that might as well happen in the arc that's been built up for Ussop for years, the Tontatta (dwarves) and the Giants both love him so there's a wee bit of poetry there, Ussop's the one responsible for the fleet in the first place, if Lola was indeed the bride at the wedding Shanks was attending then there's a link there, Leo and Sai could have done something drastic at Reverie, CP0 were there and have had dealings with Carmel there in the past, even Bellamy is loosely linked to Shanks as well now so he could be there to boot.

If even half this stuff pays off on Elbaf it's enough to fulfill the "historic incident" that we've been promised.

Elbaf. It's where Hajrudin will become King of the Giants, which is enough to be the incident of historic proportions they have to cause in the future.

Big Mom will be there to finish her story where it started, Barty has rather foolishly picked a fight with Shanks, Shanks has said he'll be meeting up with Luffy soon, Ussop and Yassop need to meet up and that might as well happen in the arc that's been built up for Ussop for years, the Tontatta (dwarves) and the Giants both love him so there's a wee bit of poetry there, Ussop's the one responsible for the fleet in the first place, if Lola was indeed the bride at the wedding Shanks was attending then there's a link there, Leo and Sai could have done something drastic at Reverie, CP0 were there and have had dealings with Carmel there in the past, even Bellamy is loosely linked to Shanks as well now so he could be there to boot.

If even half this stuff pays off on Elbaf it's enough to fulfill the "historic incident" that we've been promised.
This is awesome, but I hope Vegapunk/Kuma/Bonney's plotline happens before this tbh lol, I'd like that shit addressed first.

I expect the events from Punk Hazard all the way to Whole Cake Island are all culminating in Wano. Just like Marineford brought all the threads of the pre-time skip saga since Whitebeard was introduced together. The major exception being Fishman Island, which took place before the Yonko saga and included endgame material like Poseidon and FI's destruction. As well as Levely stuff, being addressed in the Wano intermissions, is acting as build up for plot of the Final Arc.

Some of them already had ramifications:
- The traitor plot line first mentioned in Zou
- The fall of Doflamingo bringing the CP0 to Wano
- Caesar and Doffy selling weapons to Kaido
- Luffy pushing Big Mom over the edge and Zeus being taken
- Sanji saving the Vinsmokes and getting a Raid Suit

But I definitely see the rest..
- Smoker and Tashigi visiting Vegapunk
- Luffy gaining the Grand Fleet
- Jinbe and Germa staying behind in Tottoland
- Zoro cutting fire inspired by Kin'emon.
- Shichibukai being replaced by the SGS
- Pudding's unfinished plot line
- Katakuri bonding with Luffy
- other smaller things

..all being resolved in Wano. Maybe not the SGS as that was mentioned during Levely and the Warlords are actively being hunted.

If Marieneford looks cute compared to Wano, probably now. But I hope next arc when Luffy takes on BB or major Marines
They still need to make names for themselves.
Imo while id rather them not in this arc i think they'll come together against the big mom pirates.
I think the fleet + the main crew will work together to defeat their first yonko alone. After luffy taking down his first with the help of hella allies

The reason I say the bmp is mainly because
  1. Luffy said hell take big mom down after kaido. Even tho i lowkey want her to go down this arc she and her crew definitely have a chance of going to wano for better or worse
  2. Out of all the yonko crews they're the most fleshed out from bottom to top
I dont think its gonna be used against the red haired pirates cause i don't even know if luffys gonna meet up with them and i imagine that being more about the main members of each

And for the bbp i imagine that mainly just being main crew vs main crew

So when do yall think the grand fleet will finally be called for?
With all they have to resolve, that would have her take up three arcs in a row. She's not that deep

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
β€Ž
When Luffy is about to die. His Vivre Card will burn and Grand Fleet Commander will realize this and come to aid Luffy.
So might be when he fights Kaido and Big Mom or Akainu
It might've even already happened. After all, Luffy was on the verge of death after taking the Mummy virus. That event happened a little over a week before current events. By that time, Luffy's Vivre card would've been restored, but the Grandfleet might still think of coming because Luffy came dangerously close to death.

Last edited:

That would be hella hype if that were to happen. Tho how is Bellamy connected to shanks? I honestly don't remember

Itd be cool imo if the strawhats + fleet have like a big davy back fight vs the big mom pirates
To then the end of the arc have the arrival of the red haired pirates

Kinda like the long ring long land arc version 2

First & Last support

After some most of them make each of themselves famous, they will be called by Luffy to gather (not 'they will gather but luffy doesnt call them-dying') to sync on Luffy said to them at the forced official relationship.

That time, Luffy will be so wise (this is the point) to know the strength of SH and the opposites faction. Then Luffy will call them by newspaper like 3D2Y (to differentiate the improvement, before is not ready, now is ready)

so it will be at the biggest war ever on OP series.

if Lola was indeed the bride at the wedding Shanks was attending then there's a link there
Isn't lola kissing vitto in the last chapter cover basically confirming she can't be the bride of the marriage the red hair pirates went to?
She definitely didn't seem like a married woman when kissing Vito in the last chapter cover story.

Last edited: