When will we have the next chapter and what is gonna happen?

When, WHEN???

• It will come out before october (lol)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Before 2020

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • First 3 months of 2020

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 3-6 2020

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-9 2020

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Last 3 months of 2020

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Before One piece ends

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Anyway somebody has news on the current hiatus?

About the plot at this point I don't even remember the particular circumastances they were dealing with, just that in the last chapters Togashi started to fill them with walls of text, Trump would be proud, anyway for you how can the story develop from that point onwards?

Last edited:
Ok well. First of all Leorio hopefully gonna become more relevant. Even though he's part of the main 4, he always seems to be a side character whilst each of the three all have been a MC at a time.

Anyways I think Hisoka is hiding in a hospital ward and their he's gonna run into Leorio. He's gonna make an allaince with him since the Phantom Troupe will kill Leorio if they find out he is here. Together they use their abilities to take the Troupe out one by one.

Thats all I can think about. My mind is too small for Togashi's greatness.

reru, pretty much this.

At this point, no idea wtf is gonna happen next, just that it's eventually gonna be huge. There are far too many characters and relations for this to be resolved anytime soon. At this point, all I'm hoping for is to see the end of the Black Whale, not gonna delude myself into thinking there'll ever be a Dark Continent arc. I'd hoped that he'd stay with his 6-month-hiatus, that pace was fine by me. :pepehands:

The Tserriednich-Bea-subplot really got to me, not even that interested in the Troupe atm.

reru, pretty much this.

At this point, no idea wtf is gonna happen next, just that it's eventually gonna be huge. There are far too many characters and relations for this to be resolved anytime soon. At this point, all I'm hoping for is to see the end of the Black Whale, not gonna delude myself into thinking there'll ever be a Dark Continent arc. I'd hoped that he'd stay with his 6-month-hiatus, that pace was fine by me. :pepehands:

The Tserriednich-Bea-subplot really got to me, not even that interested in the Troupe atm.
Tserriednich is like the best new character this arc. His powers Nen powers and Nen Beast are like the best ever.

Tserriednich is like the best new character this arc. His powers Nen powers and Nen Beast are like the best ever.
True! Love the designs of his nen beasts! Reflect perfectly on how messed up he is, one being a spike-boobed, high-heel wearing rape-horse and the other being made of uncut dicks. Love in general how sexually influenced some of the beasts are; Benjamin's is essentially a dick, too, and the king's is pretty much only boobs with a vagina-mouth.

Also, the dynamics between Bea and Tserriednich are pretty exciting. Can't imagine how Kurapika meeting him is gonna turn out.. pure hype.

True! Love the designs of his nen beasts! Reflect perfectly on how messed up he is, one being a spike-boobed, high-heel wearing rape-horse and the other being made of uncut dicks. Love in general how sexually influenced some of the beasts are; Benjamin's is essentially a dick, too, and the king's is pretty much only boobs with a vagina-mouth.

Also, the dynamics between Bea and Tserriednich are pretty exciting. Can't imagine how Kurapika meeting him is gonna turn out.. pure hype.
Wow I never realised that their sexually influenced that much. I just thought they looked pretty cool.

Yh I really can't wait how Kurapika interacts with him. I hope Woble last heir living....I know Togashi is gruesome. But I hope he don't kill off the baby.

I just want to see something before the year ends :pepehands:
I don't know what will happen because Togashi is hard to predict but boy, i want Kurapika and Chrollo to see each other, like come on this encounter is a must!!!

Speaking of drama i want to see the resolution between Tserriednich and Theta...things aren't looking good for my girl :feelscryingman:

I

Inspector_Mu

This arc in the ship forcuses on Kurapika
I expect the next one will focus on Leorio and everyone

Ok well. First of all Leorio hopefully gonna become more relevant. Even though he's part of the main 4, he always seems to be a side character whilst each of the three all have been a MC at a time.

Anyways I think Hisoka is hiding in a hospital ward and their he's gonna run into Leorio. He's gonna make an allaince with him since the Phantom Troupe will kill Leorio if they find out he is here. Together they use their abilities to take the Troupe out one by one.

Anyway Hisoka has been pretty much already been revealed. Don't want to spoiler it tho.

Leorio deserves more but at this point his powers are far behind and also his dream is nothing fiht oriented or something that could be relevant so probably hebwill be sidelined to give more focus to Kurapika, Hisoka, spiders, zodiacs, Beyond&friends etc