Powers & Abilities Where do we rank current Naoya?

Where do we rank current Naoya?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
He is at least on their general level.

Beating down awakened Maki and Current Kamo is not a small feat, and the guyโ€™s speed is hax

The other advantages are their domain and Mahito cannot be harmed in normal ways.

For now he is still below Jogo and Mahito but he can beat Hanami or Dagon if he stomps them fast

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
He is at least on their general level.

Beating down awakened Maki and Current Kamo is not a small feat, and the guyโ€™s speed is hax

The other advantages are their domain and Mahito cannot be harmed in normal ways.

For now he is still below Jogo and Mahito but he can beat Hanami or Dagon if he stomps them fast
He beats Dagon imo for sure, too fast. Dagon's only chance is a domain, but Naoya can blitz imo. If he has a domain, he's for sure up there with Jogo and might beat him too.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
He beats Dagon imo for sure, too fast. Dagon's only chance is a domain, but Naoya can blitz imo. If he has a domain, he's for sure up there with Jogo and might beat him too.
If he has a domain Dagon has no chance. But if he hasnโ€™t Dagon domain can still bother him a little, being attacked all the time by hundred fishโ€™s will be a pain.

Naoya can maybe won but it wonโ€™t be easy

a shame we never saw Hanami domain

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
If he has a domain Dagon has no chance. But if he hasnโ€™t Dagon domain can still bother him a little, being attacked all the time by hundred fishโ€™s will be a pain.
With domain Dagon stands no chance for sure, I agree with that.
Naoya can maybe won but it wonโ€™t be easy
I think Naoya has it in the bag against Dagon.

a shame we never saw Hanami domain
True. But I assume it's around Jogo's level. They were sorta portrayed in a similar vein.

You are underestimating both Dagon and Hanami.
Dagon had just evolved past cursed womb when he had to face 3 high level sorcerers (Nanami, Naobito, Maki), and then 1 that interfered with his domain (Megumi) and then 1 more on top of all that (Toji).

Dagon's domain is more than a bit of trouble for Naoya.

Hanami looks weaker to me, but Hanami was also in the middle of becoming a battle enjoyer like Mahito when Gojo interrupted her fight against Todo/Yuji.

I would rank him behind all the disaster curses, but with a chance of overcoming Hanami and Dagon if he has a Domain or anti-domain meassures of some form.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Hanami looks weaker to me
Than Dagon? Nah. Dagon was the weakest curse.

Hanami is up there with Jogo.
See how Gege says how Jogo is technically stronger and ascribes it to the matchup. And Jogo was far beyond Dagon

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s fair to compare their baby form but worm Naoya was like 100 times more powerful than baby Dagon

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Recent thoughts?

If his domain is up to par I think it's possible to have him at Jogo/Hanami level.

Going by Shonen progression, his humanoid form should probably be on Mahito's or Jogo's level.

But both Jogo and Mahito would wash the Sendai 4 either with an easy Maximum or Mahito two or three-shotting them, depending on how well they protect themselves

Edit: Wrotr Sendai instead of Sakurajima

Last edited:
very ugly
-1/10

* not enough to say hes on par with mahito at all
and jogo tbf had very crazy opponents but he was really strong
i dont really think naoya even after recent chaps is as strong as those two

very ugly
-1/10

* not enough to say hes on par with mahito at all
and jogo tbf had very crazy opponents but he was really strong
i dont really think naoya even after recent chaps is as strong as those two

i hate how overrated jogo is. hes strong but ppl put him on a pedestal he doesnt deserve to get put on IMO. I think the disasters are starting to, and eventually will more completely get cliffed in the CG. like yuta and hakari and kashimo already cliff them IMO, ryu and uro probably beat all of them except mahito, and Im starting to think the same for naoya

i hate how overrated jogo is. hes strong but ppl put him on a pedestal he doesnt deserve to get put on IMO. I think the disasters are starting to, and eventually will more completely get cliffed in the CG. like yuta and hakari and kashimo already cliff them IMO, ryu and uro probably beat all of them except mahito, and Im starting to think the same for naoya
for sure since its shonen progression
yuta hakari , kashimo all def above
naoya am not too sure yet tho

Saying Jogo would wash the sendai 4 is insane
Nah he's right

Jogo bullies the Sendai 4
Post automatically merged:

He neg diffs Kuro since his CT has crazy AOE and provides him with crazy AP (Yuta blew away the roaches with a CE blast)

His speed is highlighted time and time again so I don't know how someone like Uro who was only able to land hits on Yuta when he was distracted does anything to him

Ryu probably poses the biggest threat but he has little to no versatility... Jogo could probably handle him after Kuro and Uro

Dhruv got bodied by Yuta in CQC without Rika lol he gets low diffed by Jogo

Last edited: