Discussion Power Where does RoR stand amongst other fictional universes in powerscalling

Is RoR universe stronger than One Piecr

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So several questions to all
1)how strong are charachters overall (for now)who partipicated into tourmnate into which tiers( there are universal tier list/s i saw on internet)from weakest to strongest tier
2)where does RoR universe rank into powerscalling comparable to other universes
3)what strongest universe they could take on and win,what is weakest universe which could beat them
4)other manga universes like One Piece,Naruto,,One Punch man,fairy tail,Dragon Ball(from original to DBS ,DBGT counted too)
5)if you have knoweldge with other universes who aren't manga like Marvel,DC,WoW(?)be free to add(i would like you guys rank even these/more universes

@Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Yoru @Blackbeard @mad monk @Sadistic Senpai @Kejon @Zoro D Goat @Dark Admiral @PerfectHie @Veljko @Marimo_420 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @solis @GrandmasterChef Zonji @DarkWitch @The White Crane @Bullet @Gol D. Roger @Augus @h_zorothegoat @FaradaySloth @RayanOO

The problem with power scaling RoR to other universes is that because RoR is a 1v1 tournament manga, the characters only really have their feats against each other to scale off of which is manageable for scaling within the universe of RoR but feckin difficult when power scaling to other universes in general.

There are also mentions of off screen hype such as Shiva supposedly being capable of blowing up a planet but yeah, take these with a pinch of salt.
The Gods in RoR are simply supposed to be Gods from mythology, so however powerful you believe this Gods stack up to other verses.
Nah, pretty sure Mythology Shiva would atomise Raiden in a nanosecond. Lol.

The Gods in RoR are simply supposed to be Gods from mythology, so however powerful you believe this Gods stack up to other verses.

But by shown feats, honestly not exceptionally powerful. Probably weaker than verses like One Punch Man and One Piece.
Some of them are actually powerful like Zeus and Adam. They can probably fight with some Dragon Ball characters.

I think Poseidon and Thor can fight toe to toe with guys like Katakuri or Genos imo.

Whoa, wait a minute.

Lu Bu split the skies by himself when, in One Piece, it took two Yonkos to do that. And Thor overpowered that motherfucker.

Zeus is reasonably stronger than both and transcends even the concept of time itself. And Adam is stronger than him if it were not for some plot convenience bullshit.

Poseidon split the seas just by existing and Kojiro spanked him.

I think there are RoR characters the OP or OPM top/high tiers could beat like Shiva, Hercules, Raiden, and Jack, but I don't believe RoR-verse is weaker than OP-verse or OPM-verse.

Zeus and Adam are definitely way stronger than any one piece character. Zeus is way too fast for anyone and he can punch faster than time. Poseidon also showed incredible speed. RoR characters are not weak at all, they're actually really strong.

Weaker than OP and Naruto Verse
Might be on level of MHA characters, not all tho gods are quite strong . Comparable to Top tier of OP.
But endurance level is low

RoR has literal Gods in it, no matter how much you power them down they're still Gods. Volund isn't available in other verses so by default they are superior.
The only ones capable of providing them some challenges are DBZ-verse, Bleach, probably Naruto..:??!!

How one piece l compete there? And logia problem(if there is no other way what if they have haki ) to fight them so how eould these.charachters compete there(from One Piece)who showed feats
Kaido
Luffy
Big Mom
Akainu
Katakuri
Marco
Law
zoro
Fujitora
Milhawk
Doflamingo