Speculations Where is Black Maria?

Out of all the Tobi Roppo, we've yet to see her in any sort of action since snuggling up to Kaido before he beheaded Orochi. We got a very small glimpse of her last chapter when King was giving orders to defend Onigashima, but we didn't get any sort of indication as to where she was or what she was doing.

What do you think? Why is Black Maria being kept so mysterious by Oda?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Where is my number 1 Black Maria simp @BangMi at?:stealthblack:

OT: Black Maria is just chilling for now until she fights Robin I guess:kayneshrug:
She is Wano Citizen who successfully became an "ancient giant".
Remember the island when X-Drake fought Scotch? i think that island have hidden mystery, which is i think the ancient giant experiment.
Outside of that, i think she will be Robin's opponent. like cmon now. :shocking:

King ordered her to stop the enemy from reaching the rooftop , and the hole to the rooftop is right above where the Strawhats are , so maybe she'll come to SHs place and set up to fight Robin

that or Robin will go somewhere somehow , and meet Black Maria on the way , just like Franky who i think is being set up to meet Sasaki

my headcanon is that she is a Titanoboa DF user . a 13 meters ( 42 feet ) , 1.1 ton prehistoric snake , i get snaky snaky woman vibe from her

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
King ordered her to stop the enemy from reaching the rooftop , and the hole to the rooftop is right above where the Strawhats are , so maybe she'll come to SHs place and set up to fight Robin

that or Robin will go somewhere somehow , and meet Black Maria on the way , just like Franky who i think is being set up to meet Sasaki

my headcanon is that she is a Titanoboa DF user . a 13 meters ( 42 feet ) , 1.1 ton prehistoric snake , i get snaky snaky woman vibe from her
Tbh, the obstacles for Luffy and Sanji before reaching the rooftop is King, Queen, Who'Who, Hawkins and Black Maria.
And i can see Oda will use Sanji as a gag (once again) when he see Black Maria, and Robin might came to fight Black Maria.

Tbh I'll be very happy when all the Tobi roppo are defeated so we can move on to interesting fights and we can stop with the useless teasing.
Those guys aren't going to do shit during this read so it doesn't really matter where she is right now, she'll get a bad treatment anyway.

Just give us a real 1v1 now, enough with the small skirmishes where nobody gets hurt because it's too soon to get rid of some characters that just got introduced. Enough with the plot armor, let Luffy use his adv CoA, let Zoro use his 3 swords and one shot Apoo, let Sanji use DJ, let them fight for real. Tired of this useless Tobi Roppo wank and weak supernova wank that would lead to nowhere anyway.

If we were like 50 chapters into the arc, sure I can enjoy it but we've been 150 chapters in Wano and 50 since the beginning of the raid and still no decent fight, we just had that clown emperor Kaido being scared by casual low vet Kinemon.