Speculations Where is Momo hiding? And he needs to be stopped!

The lucky runt is in/on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chapter 1005 Spoilers! Also my first thread please be gentle :blush:

Where do you think Momo is hiding?

For me, Momo is not in Yamato's chest! I've brought with me some analyses to support my opinion on this important matter.

As you can see, Momo is the size of Yamato's torso if not bigger.

So there is no way he can fit into that space Yamato is showing up above.
This should be enough to conclude my thread but let's not!

Now I bring you some pixel measurements even if not reliable if should help somehow. Infos are taken from the Wikia.
Momo is 110 cm.
Luffy is 174 cm.

The image above seems like a good scale with Momo's 110 cm to Luffy's upper body's 86 cm. Unlike the following scale with the following image.

Luffy is not the double of Momo's height.

Next, we have Luffy as a ruler to Yamato since her infos aren't out yet.
The first one Yamato is about 236 cm high.

Second one is about 261 cm high.

Third one is about 267 cm high.

These three images above with different angles of Luffy and Yamato should show how big Yamato is. But it's not really accurate of course.
Still give us an idea how big Yamato is. Sp for argument sake, let's say Yamato is about 255 cm high by doing the average of the 3 measures I did there.

Now we move to scale Yamato's torso and the little runt.
Momo's full body is not shown in the above panel but he's already the size of Yamato's torso.

So imo, Momo isn't hiding between Yamato's heavenly melons!

I'm more inclined to Momo hiding on Yamato's back as there is a shadow over her back, that or he's holding himself inside the pants because it's spacious enough there.

Anyway, you guys can see that I'm bored... But not really! This is an important matter to be discussed about!
First the little rat leeched of Nami, then he went on and took a bath with Robin! You think it's over? NO, NOT EVEN CLOSE!
The runt continued his late father's legacy by sleeping with BOTH of them! Nami and Robin!

The little runt must be stopped, he's far too dangerous for this world!
Even Kaido and King want his head because they saw his potential to become the most dangerous man ever!

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I see wankers scaling pixels to compare battle feats, this is the first time I see pixel scaling used like that :milaugh:

Nice effort, but it's a manga so anatomy scaling will always be inconsistent depending on what the situations needs.

Whether he's hiding in her chest or wherever he needs to get the fuck outta there immediately

That kid is a clown and he needs to be arrested

BangOOπŸ…

Pepebusi Spammer
β€Ž
Chapter 1005 Spoilers! Also my first thread please be gentle :blush:

Where do you think Momo is hiding?

For me, Momo is not in Yamato's chest! I've brought with me some analyses to support my opinion on this important matter.

As you can see, Momo is the size of Yamato's torso if not bigger.

So there is no way he can fit into that space Yamato is showing up above.
This should be enough to conclude my thread but let's not!

Now I bring you some pixel measurements even if not reliable if should help somehow. Infos are taken from the Wikia.
Momo is 110 cm.
Luffy is 174 cm.

The image above seems like a good scale with Momo's 110 cm to Luffy's upper body's 86 cm. Unlike the following scale with the following image.

Luffy is not the double of Momo's height.

Next, we have Luffy as a ruler to Yamato since her infos aren't out yet.
The first one Yamato is about 236 cm high.

Second one is about 261 cm high.

Third one is about 267 cm high.

These three images above with different angles of Luffy and Yamato should show how big Yamato is. But it's not really accurate of course.
Still give us an idea how big Yamato is. Sp for argument sake, let's say Yamato is about 255 cm high by doing the average of the 3 measures I did there.

Now we move to scale Yamato's torso and the little runt.
Momo's full body is not shown in the above panel but he's already the size of Yamato's torso.

So imo, Momo isn't hiding between Yamato's heavenly melons!

I'm more inclined to Momo hiding on Yamato's back as there is a shadow over her back, that or he's holding himself inside the pants because it's spacious enough there.

Anyway, you guys can see that I'm bored... But not really! This is an important matter to be discussed about!
First the little rat leeched of Nami, then he went on and took a bath with Robin! You think it's over? NO, NOT EVEN CLOSE!
The runt continued his late father's legacy by sleeping with BOTH of them! Nami and Robin!

The little runt must be stopped, he's far too dangerous for this world!
Even Kaido and King want his head because they saw his potential to become the most dangerous man ever!

What a good thread!!