Future Events Where will the story lead Akainu?

A question that interests me. We can guess the fate of the Yonko. Kaido will probably go down in Wano, as Big Mom will. Shanks will probably be killed by Blackbeard, while Blackbeard and Luffy will fight for the throne.

What is Akainu's role though? Will he rebel against the WG and the Gorosei, ultimately killing them off? Will he be the final opponent? Will he be killed or beaten? By whom? Will he stay FA or in the marines? Where will Akainu EOS be? Maybe he will undestand by then, that his absolute justice was moronic and is only a way for the WG to force their will upon others. Becoming a warm hearted individual who spends his time fostering trees.

@Admiral Lee Hung @TheAncientCenturion @Bogard @Sentinel @ShishioIsBack @playa4321 etc.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I used to consider the possibility of a Sakazuki led rebellion very likely, but with SWORD almost certainly being unknown to him and already working on that agenda, I’ve switched gears. Akainu will remain the face of the world government and its greatest asset against the Pirates. He won’t be the final villain, that’s Imu-sama, but he’ll be a major threat in the final arc.

He goes down in the final arc, imo. I think all the Yonkou will be defeated by the time Luffy becomes PK, besting Teach at Laugh Tale. Akainu alongside Imu and the other admirals will remain undefeated until the last war.

One thing is for sure, he will be Luffy's final Marine antagonist, I don't think Sabo will be fighting him but I think its possible he tags in the fight while Luffy doing the main work.

Though I think every top tier fight Luffy (and Zoro) is in post Wano will be solo so I don't think sabo will be tagging along.

Though his status as an antagonist depends on when the war with Navy happens, which I think happens after Strawhats come back from Raftel so he will be Luffy's opponent after Blackbeard. Though he won't be the final antagonist nor would Navy be the final obstacle. I think it will be world government and Luffy will face Imu in the final battle.

B

Bakura

He will be a major antagonist but he won’t be the final villain. He’ll probably get double teamed by Luffy and Sabo. Maybe some others too.
Post-Wano Luffy will not require help against someone like Sakazuki. No disrespect or anything but I think Luffy would be strong to handle anybody bar peeps who belong in the God Tier if we get such strong characters.

OT: Not sure tbh. The whole WG stuff is blurry due to almost everybody in there hating eachother. He's definitely not the final villain but he might still be a major opponent for Luffy.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Post-Wano Luffy will not require help against someone like Sakazuki. No disrespect or anything but I think Luffy would be strong to handle anybody bar peeps who belong in the God Tier if we get such strong characters.
Luffy didn’t need Jinbe’s help against Hody, but Jinbe helped him anyway lol

Whether or not Luffy needs to 2v1 Akainu, I’m pretty sure that’s what’ll happen. Can’t see either Sabo or Luffy sitting out that fight.

Bogard

You can't win
Akainu will be defeated by Sabo. Blackbeard will become the pirate king in Raftel. After that, Im will target Blackbeard and Luffy as foreshadowed before already, with Blackbeard potentially usurping the role of final villain due to wanting to destroy this world, all that ultimately until Luffy will manage to overcome him and show he is the true pirate king and freest man on sea

I

Inspector_Mu

Akainu will be defeated by Sabo. Blackbeard will become the pirate king in Raftel. After that, Im will target Blackbeard and Luffy as foreshadowed before already, with Blackbeard potentially usurping the role of final villain due to wanting to destroy this world, all that ultimately until Luffy will manage to overcome him and show he is the true pirate king and freest man on sea
Bb ain't making raftel
He's getting beaten at his own arc
The last arc of yonko saga

B

Bakura

Lmao only the first sentence is on topic, the rest is BB propaganda.
Not that I disagree with the scenario:cheers::pepelit:

Bogard

You can't win
Bb ain't making raftel
He's getting beaten at his own arc
The last arc of yonko saga
Im targetting both Luffy and Blackbeard guarantees there will be a meeting between them

He won't lose in his first encounter with Luffy, not in Raftel either. I see him becoming pirate king before Luffy taking the title over him later

I

Inspector_Mu

Im targetting both Luffy and Blackbeard guarantees there will be a meeting between them

He won't lose in his first encounter with Luffy, not in Raftel either. I see him becoming pirate king before Luffy taking the title over him later
For teach to make it past yonko saga
Luffy will have to go rescue Sabo/dragon and yonko saga ends with BM /shanks fallen

He'll end up as a side antagonist after having a brief clash with Luffy, eventually being taken down by Sabo in a fight representing Absolute Justice vs Freedom and whole ordeal with Fire overcoming magma

He might be a main antagonist if he fights luffy before Final War. But during Final War it's gonna be all about Luffy taking on the commanderinchief/gorosei/Imu, who have always been presented as bigger entities than the marines.

Now I think Sabo will change Akainus thinking or Luffy's actions in conjunction with sabos words will change Akainus mentality before he falls. After that, really all depends on if he gets killed off or remains alive. If remains alive he could potentially end up as Kong's replacement for new order of World Government. But of course assuming he doesn't commit some horrible incident before that, like a mass slaughtering of an island or something.

I really hope he is going To be the final vilain.
Imu is a female Spandam that gives order but can't fight for shit.
I really don't want IMU to be some sort of deity a la Naruto :lusalty:
Thats my wishlist for the EOS.

In terms of power level, Admirals will always try to do the dirty thing like they did against WB in mf battle. Because if they beat Kaido, then only Blackbeard can reach that power level, not anyone else. And we know Kaido > Akainu. And Shiki's statement proves that no marine could match with a Kaido level and +Kaido level opponent in a fair battle.

They will use dirty tactics like the used with Squardo.

And we know that Luffy never fought against a marine officer so far, not even with Smoker in a final battle. I don't think that will change.

In the end, he will be defeated by the Revolutionaries, and Aokiji will replace him as Fleet Admiral.

He better stays with World Gov . Will be beaten by either Dragon or Luffy , assuming Dragon will beat him , idk how Sabo will match Kizaru though , or maybe Zoro will fight Kizaru

The one from World Gov that most likely will face Luffy is Imu , and he will be the FV , Shiryuu indicated Teach won't be the FV
( Shiryuu won't be a top tier / Mihawk's replacement ever )

Imu's underling ( Shodai Kitetsu Elder ) on the other hand doesn't have anything to say he is a top tier either ( so far ) , but maybe he just isn't in his prime anymore and he can be reverted to his prime using Bonney's DF , and Bonney was around in Mariejois