Character Discussion Which Franky fight do you think was better? Franky vs Sasaki or Franky vs Senor Pink? Also who do you like more Sasaki or Senor Pink?

Which character do you like more?

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Franky vs Sasaki had a lot of potential, but it's probably my least favorite Franky fight. It's the fight that felt most like an afterthought compared to the others on Onigashima. Nothing interesting was done with Franky's or Sasaki's characters, nor did we learn anything new. It wasn't bad, per se. It's just I shouldn't feel like Straw Hat fights are only quotas arcs are meant to meet.

At least with Franky vs Senior Pink, we got to learn stuff about Pink, and spotlight Franky's best character traits.

franky vs sasaki was rushed and underwhelming
it's not even a fight, Franky is not growing, and Sasaki both nerfed and dumbed down
now we all can only see him as an all talk guy, Fukuro level guy
How the hell did he even get that much bounty is baffling

So, I choose the pervert fight over that one

Last edited:
Senor is the epitome of alpha male.

You don't see guy using a bra as a handkerchief that often.
Haha that's just a stereotype bro, beta can be sitting on the alpha territory easily, that's the evolution of mankind to become technologically advanced thanks to the explosion of intelligence and the nerdy types usually get the most resources in such environments therefore are found to be very attractive:goyea: